chapter 13

I had been dating Beau for quite a while now, everything had blown over with the Ashley situation and so everything was perfect. We was out one night ... Me, Beau, Lexi and Luke went out on a double date to some resturant then we headed over to a club across the road. I don't remeber how we managed to get in as we are underaged but somehow what ever we did it worked. Thats when everything went blank, all I remeber was waking up with an awful hangover in Beaus bed.

 "oh good your awake" Beau said as he opened the door slowly. I sat up and looked over at him, my vision was still blury and it felt as if my heart was in my head.

 "last night must have been mental, I can't remember a thing" I said as I rubbed my head.

 "yeah ... you can say that" Beau said smiling to himself. I couldn't help but smile as I watched him smiling.

"so why are we smiling?" I said as I took a sip of water.

"oh nothing" Beau said as he kissed me on the lips. I pulled away after a couple of seconds because my head started to bang again. Beau was in a happy mood and so was Lexi and Luke when we joined them in the kitchen. Lexi and Luke was happy because the pregnancy test kit was wrong and was told they wasn't expecting down at the hospital, and Beau was happy for god knows what reason.

 I was just so happy for Lexi and Luke. To be honest I was sick of hearing about babys because of the Ashley thing. I was still curious about Beau being so happy for no reason. I didn't wan't to stay for long because I was feeling unwell and my mom and dad was expecting me to be home from 'Lexis' before 1pm. I got my stuff together and said goodbye then Beau dropped me off down the road from my house. I walked up the hill and towards my house, there was a random car on the driveway, I let myself in the house and tried to creep away quietly but mom came running out and dragged me to her 'filming room'.

 "we have a visitor" mom said as she looked me up and down.

 "who?" I asked.

 "ew you smell of alcohol ... go fix yourself up and do something to your hair" she said as she ignored my question.

 "oh ... er" before I could even reply she started to push me towards the stairs. I ran up and had a quick shower and made myself look more aproachable. I applied some makeup and fixed my hair then put on an outfit. I rinsed my mouth out to get rid of the alcohol smell and smothered myself in perfume. I still had a raging headache so I quickly took a couple of tablets then ran back downstairs. I walked into the living room where a smartly dressed woman perched on the edge of the sofa.

 "Hello Liv, I'm Elizabeth Whiterage from The Society Management" She said as she held her hand out for me to shake.

 "hello" I said nervously shaking her hand.

 "we specialise in representing talents and modeling, and I have been sent from our head quaters in New York to recruit you being our client for modelling" She said as she sat herself back down.

 "a model ?" I asked confused.

"yes, we are looking for fresh, young girls who have the potential to become super models and we have noticed you through media and think that you would be a perfect client"

 wow ... Its every girls dream to hear that" I said feeling a little big headed.

 "all we need is for you to come down to New York, sign some papers, take a few test shots then we will help you with your modeling career" she said.

 Modeling was always a dream of mine, ever since I was 5. I don't know how I could be over thinknig it but I just didn't want to leave everything behind me like friends and the boys and Beau. It would mean I would have to move out to New York and do a lot of travelling around the world.