chapter 7

Lexi left around 1pm the next day, mom and dad still wasn't home so it was just me and the boys. I sat on the sofa and gave mom a call since I hadn't spoke to her in a while.

*on phone to mom*

me- "mom, what time will you be home?" I asked.

mom-"sorry sweetie but it looks like our flight has been delayed till tomorrow" she sighed. I then sighed back.

me-"so you wont be home toinght?" I asked after a long, silent pause.

mom-"nope, can you put me on the phone to one of the boys please?" mom then asked.

me-"sure" I then walked up stairs as they was all still in bed. I poked my head round the first door which was Daniels room but he would be clueless so I asked Beau who was with him. I then handed Beau the phone to talk to mom. I didn't know what about so I sat on the end of the bed and just watched him talk. He then hung up and handed me my phone back.

"what did she say?" I asked as I sat myself between the boys.

"she will be home tomorrow so we have to stay here one more night with you, oh and she said she loves you" Beau said as he moved over a bit. Daniel was still asleep so me and Beau started to draw on his face. Suprisingly he didn't wake up. Beau drew a massive penis on the side of his face so it looked like he was sucking dick and I wrote my name all over his face.

Daniel woke up and see me next to him. He stretched his arms then sat up. Me and Beau started to laugh.

"what have you done? please dont tell me you had sex right next to me whilst I was sleeping" Daniel said confused. He then stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He then returned with his arms folded.

"I can't believe I have Liv on my face" he said in a dirty, sarcastic way. I laughed even though he was talking dirty involving me. He then walked back out to wash it all off his face.

"I'm sorry I have been an arse to you lately" Beau said as he put his arm round me.

"its cool" I said as I rested my head on his chest. I then sat up and looked at him. Before we knew it we was both leaning in for a kiss but before our lips could even touch Beau pulled away.

"sorry" he said as he looked down.

"what now?" I said as I stopped smiling.

"I just need to sort some things out, I will be back later" I watched him get up from the bed and put on his clothes then walked out the room. Before I could even feel stupid, Daniel came back into the room.

"where did Beau go?" he asked as he got back into the bed.

"dunno, didn't say he just said he had to sort some stuff out" I said as watched his car drive off the driveway and up the road.I then told myself to stop being a sopy bitch and do something that will cheer me up. I hugged Daniel goodbye and ran to my bedroom. I then messaged the girls on our group chat.

*group chat*

me-'whos up for a mall trip, I could do with some cheering up xx'

Lexi- 'I'm in ;)x'

Lola-'as long as Harper isn't invited x'

Ruby-'yeah sure and is Harper still in this group chat lol? x'

Scarlett- 'I'm aloud x'

me-'no I deleted her from the group chat since shes not in our friendship circle anymore xx'So we all agreed to meet at the mall at 4pm. Honestly there was no point of Lexi leaving this morning if we knew we would make plans again for tonight.