chapter 5

I woke up to the smell of burning. I ran down to see Daniel cooking himself some bacon. I pushed him out of the way and pulled the burnt pieces out of the pan.

"Daniel !" I said as I turned off the heat. He looked confused.

"what?" he asked.

"your burning it !" I said as I pointed towards the burnt bacon on the side. He looked at it then looked back at me.

"well your dad told me to make some whilst he went and showered" Daniel said smiling. I rolled my eyes and binned the bacon. I then got out a new packet and cooked some for him. After helping Daniel I went up to go and get ready for school. I washed my face, brushed my teeth then done my makeup. I then walked over to my wardrobe to choose out something to wear. I put on my denim shorts with a white jumper that said 'nothing to wear' on. I then put on some white converse to finish the outfit.

I walked downstairs when I see Beau in the living room.

"morning" he said as he looked over at me.

"morning" I replied. I then walked into the kitchen to see Dad and Daniel eating.

"wheres mom?" I asked as I looked over at dad. He finished what he was chewing then looked back at me.

"shes still asleep" he replied. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl, picked up my car keys and headed out the door. I pressed the button to unlock my car when all of a sudden the alarm went off. It wouldn't stop so I kicked the car door. It then wouldn't open.

"FUCK" I shouted as I pressed the unlock button one last time. I ran back in to the house.

"Dad, my car won't open !" I screamed. He came running out to the foyer.

"are you pressing the right button?" he said as he took the keys from my hand. He walked out and pressed it but nothing.

"your going to have to get a lift" Dad said as he pressed the button one last time.

"well will you drive me to school?" I said as I fluttered my eyelashes. He looked at me then walked inside. I followed behind.

"I would but I'm taking James to work with me as he is interested in what I do" he said smiling. I then noticed a black expensive looking sports car on the drive.

"whos car is that ?" I asked dad.

"Beaus" Dad replied.

"Beau !" I shouted. He came out of the front room and looked at me.

"I need a ride to school" I said fluttering my eyelashes. He agreed then picked up his car keys on the way he put on his shoes. When we got into the car I text Lexi saying I couldn't pick her up. The ride was silent for a couple of minutes.

"what do you think of my baby?" Beau asked as he patted the wheel.

"your baby is a beaut" I said laughing.

"I love your laugh" he said smiling. I blushed a little bit. When we got to the school I hugged him then got out of the car. I walked over to the girls who were to busy staring at Beau. They then looked back at me when Beau's car was no longer in sight.

"girls?" I said as they snapped back into reality.

"Beau gave you a ride to school then?" Harper said raising her eyebrows.

"erm ... yeah, but thats because my car wouldn't unlock" I said telling the truth. Its not like anything happened in the car.

"so whats happening with you and Harry?" Lola asked.

"I dunno, we went on a date and he asked me to prom" I said smiling. The girls all then started to jump up and down in excitement for me.

"prom is on Friday right?" Ruby asked.