Never Letting Go

~~BUCKY~~

~~SMUTTTTT WARNNNNINNG!!!~~

My lips hungrily moved against hers while her bare hand embraced my cheek, her fingers tangled into my long dark hair as my arm began wrapping across her lower back pulling her closer to me. Our skins brushed up against one another while our lips moved quickly as I pinned my metal arm to the floor keeping the heaviness of my chest off her. Her metal arm traced across the muscles of my back, the cool silver fingertips left tickles across the skin while I felt myself lay in between her legs. Her knees dug into my ribs while my arm that was wrapped around her lower back slowly crossed down her thigh until I tightened against her butt. Soon I felt her tongue slither slightly against my lower lip until I accepted it allowing it to touch mine swirling the pleasure more. I didn't even notice when I felt her legs wrap around my waist then used her strength to flip our positions until I was now on my back and she was sitting on my hips. She pulled out the hair tie that unleashed the long blonde that was a mess and wild. Her blue eyes showed light, her smile was on her face until I placed both hands on her thighs gripping them against my hands. I felt her metal hand connect with mine, we had slight feeling in them but there were no nerves inside them. Our fingers interlocked together until she took her regular hand bracing the muscle in my shoulder then pulled me up to her face again. Our lips met again while I felt her sit on my lap as we released our metal hands to brace around our bodies. Her hands wrapped around my neck while mine wrapped around her body pulling her closer to me deepening our kiss. Our hairs started to mangle together while our lips traced more against another. My metal fingers trailed down the crack of her back hearing a small moan push from her lips until I was near her tailbone. Her hot skin tremble a small bit when my cold metal fingertips touched her skin. Just as I did that I felt her cold hand brace my chest, her fingers slightly clawed down my chest making a groan push from my lips. I could feel my member stiffen when she moved her hips against my thighs while my fingers ran up her back again touching the bra strap on her backside. Quickly she allowed me to slip the bra from her body then dropped it somewhere I didn't see as her breasts collided against my chest. Both of my arms were wrapped around her body again while she lifted her face from mine allowing me to bury my face into her neck. My lips left sloppy wet kisses down her throat to the top of her chest, trailed across her collarbone and then my lips touched the scar where her metal arm met the shoulder. I pressed soft kisses against the scar hearing a soft moan from the touch until I returned to her bare chest again. My hands gripped both of her legs into my hands bringing her onto her backside until I was hovering over her again. I used my arms for support so I wouldn't crush her again as her fingers moved across the waist band of my sweats. I could feel her thumb slid down the waist band until I felt her fingers began to tickle my hips forcing another moan from my throat. With my one hand I trailed my hand down her chest until they made it to the hem of her jeans. I traced across the fabric until I touched her thighs again, my fingers gripped her inner thigh feeling her core heat up against my hand. A moan escaped from her lips while I slipped my tongue into the opening swirling the tip of her tongue to mine. Then I moved back up to her lower half stroking across her core again that was still covered making her slightly tremble underneath me. I could tell that she couldn't take it anymore and I knew neither could I because at the same time we were removing our bottoms until we were both bare against each other.

My member was hard against her inner thigh breaking the kiss from her lips to look at her again gasping slightly

My member was hard against her inner thigh breaking the kiss from her lips to look at her again gasping slightly. I gave a small smile seeing her slightly bite her lower lip then she smiled as well. My face lowered to her face again pressing a light kiss onto her lips until I moved my one hand near my member angling it at her entrance. So I pushed into her forcing a gasp and moan into us while I felt a slight tightness once I entered then with a few movements the tightness faded. Her back arched against me as my member slipped deeper inside her where I wrapped my arm underneath her again. The closer she was to my chest the more pleasure struck each nerve that was inside the both of us. I started to thrust into her a little quicker washing us both with moans and gasps of extreme pleasure inside. My lips moved to the crook of her neck, my breath was brushing her skin and I felt both of her hands clutching across my biceps. My hips quickened along with our moans feeling the sweat starting to heat up on our bodies, her legs braced on my hips which I began grabbed her thigh in my one hand. With two more movements I could feel a tightness fill my stomach and I could feel Ellie's gasps get louder than ever. Soon I felt my member twitch against me and everything inside vibrated out of my control as I grabbed her thigh tightly in my hands. I held me her close to me while her body trembled against me until she collapsed in my grip. The ride ended a few moments later for the both of us as I collapsed my face into her neck panting and was still holding her close to my chest.

"I love you..." I panted with a whisper against her ear not sure if she heard me. Eventually I released her from my grip toppling over to the side trying to catch my breath while Ellie was panting next to me.

"That

"That...was overdue..." I groaned with a small vibration trembling across my entire body until I looked over at Ellie next to me.

"You think?" she chuckled sitting up slightly before I noticed something odd from her as she cradled her legs to her chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked sitting up seeing she was trying to hide something from me while I touched my arm with my one hand.

"Better than okay. I do have some rug burn though." She smiled with a soft laugh before caressing her head onto my shoulder while I draped my arm across her lower backside. We both fell back onto the floor again as I held her in my grip, we laid there what felt like an hour before Ellie looked up at me. Her chin dug onto my chest as we both locked eyes for a moment. "I need a shower."

"So do I..." I mumbled watching her stand up moving towards our bathroom area before stopping turning around to look at me.

"Aren't you coming?" she offered I smiled standing and followed her into the bathroom without another word. While she got the shower ready I began to think to myself about what just happened. I don't know how long I wanted to kiss her that but I just did it, I wanted to feel her lips touch against mine. I craved them, I wanted them I needed them. I didn't tell her about the memory I had earlier, the memory when I was with her back in the time of the forties before HYDRA. We were dancing, laughing but she was sad, sad and heartbroken about what happened to her in that moment. All I wanted to do was hold her, be with her, kiss her but I couldn't, I had to let her go. That was then and now here we were, she was in my arms and I wasn't going to let her go this time.

~~Bow chic a wow, Bucky and Ellie doin the nasty lol, things are about to get now very complicated~~