Shall I End Yours?

~~NIGHTSHADE

I was wearing a black suit I found inside the jet as I ditched the Civies I was wearing before and I tore the sleeve that bound my metal arm within the fabric

I was wearing a black suit I found inside the jet as I ditched the Civies I was wearing before and I tore the sleeve that bound my metal arm within the fabric. Soon I holstered a few weapons that were in the hidden shelves until I heard footsteps emerge behind me. Turning I saw the doctor looking at me with an impatient look in his face as I moved to the hatch door slamming my hand into wall opening the hatch. Moving with a gun pointed at the opening I saw no one before giving him a nod to follow. We moved through the snow, he clutched his jacket firmly into his hands while the wind ripped through my blonde hair. The cold air didn't bother me, I was completely numb to everything that was around me both emotion and weather. We moved towards the abandoned HYDRA facility as we came up to the door that required HYDRA access.               

"Is this the facility?" he asked I responded with a nod moving to the door placing my metal hand onto the door which clicked open. Taking the door I opened it walking into the facility with my gun in my hand and we entered the abandon room. I lead him through the facility coming to the elevator that I pressed the call button and we waited for the elevator to come. The elevator arrived as I pulled up the metal gate allowing him in before shutting it and sent the elevator down. I could feel the doctor's eyes stare at me when I snapped my gaze onto him. My cold empty hard gaze hit him as he looked away when the elevator stopped. I opened the gate lifting it and allowed him to pass again, moving through the facility I found the Cryo room. Blankly I opened the door which I saw him armed with a gun now. He moved ahead of me to the first chamber, he was staring at the unconscious soldier in the tube before I moved next to him. "You know what I believe Shade...I believe that biological weapons shouldn't be made...man made weapons should be used to fight battles."

"Я не понимаю?"  I answered (I don't understand?) looking at him until I watched him look at the unconscious soldier again.

"Open them!" he ordered I moved forward pressing my metal hand onto the machine as it beeped a few times opening all five pods. Turning I saw my pod and my partner's pod in the distance before I heard a gunshot rang out. Looking back I saw the doctor fire a bullet into the head of the unconscious soldier killing him. He moved to the next one and repeated the process until all five were dead before looking at me. He pointed the gun at me which I didn't move but my fingers made my way to my gun on my waist band. "Now their suffering is over...shall I end yours Miss. Carter?"

~~BUCKY

We were flying over the snowy mountains as I stared blankly out the window trying to figure out what was happening to Ellie at that moment. Soon another memory hit me as my mind slipped back into the past. I was sitting on my bunk of my tent twirling the damaged device in my hands that Ellie gave me as the picture of her falling to her death replayed in my mind. The pain in my chest was unbearable until I saw my best friend Steve appears at my door.

               "You don't have to do this Buck...you can sit this one out." He replied I looked at him angrily because to think I was not going to fight after what happened was insane.