It Always Ends In A Fight

~~In honor of Caps birthday today I release this new part. HAPPY 101 Cap.~~

~ELLIE~

Bucky and I were walking through the market; his metal hand was linked with mine though they were hidden with our gloves while he was scanning the fruit cart in front of him.

"Ce fac ei? Sunt bune?" he asked in Romanian (How are they? Are they good?) while I was looking around at other things that were around us. I got a weird feeling like we were being watched but I didn't see any wandering eyes on us. After so many years being an assassin it was second nature to keep an eye on your surroundings and that training never went away either. "Dă-mi șase, mulțumesc." (Give me six, thank you.)

Looking at Bucky I saw the older woman packing six plums into a paper bag, Bucky loved plums that was something we weren't sure if that was always a thing or a more recent thing

Looking at Bucky I saw the older woman packing six plums into a paper bag, Bucky loved plums that was something we weren't sure if that was always a thing or a more recent thing. I smiled at the older woman before turning back to looking around the crowd again. My eyes then noticed the newspaper stand man was looking at the both of us now while he was reading the newspaper. He looked back down while I tried to look away until I saw the man looking back at us again.

"Buck

"Buck...two o'clock don't make it obvious." I whispered his eyes turned into the direction I told him and I looked back at the newspaper guy had fear in his eyes now. Whether it was because Bucky was now looking at him with his hard stare or it was something else because he takes off running.

"Come on..." he replied taking the bag from the lady and we both moved towards the stand where the guy was. Bucky was looking for him while I saw the newspaper article that he was looking at and I saw a blurred images of me and Bucky before me.

"Buck...look." I whispered looking at him as his face looked over at the newspaper in my hands while I read over the title twice. 'Winter Soldier si Nightshade dorit bombardamente din Vienna' (Winter Soldier and Nightshade Are Wanted in the Bombing at Vienna)

 'Winter Soldier si Nightshade dorit bombardamente din Vienna' (Winter Soldier and Nightshade Are Wanted in the Bombing at Vienna)