I Love Her

~~STEVE

I was wearing my uniform with my shield pressed on my one arm as I moved through the underpass searching for any sign of Tony and I didn't see him. The others were hidden among the airport waiting for my signal as I started to jog by the runway. I spotted the chopper in the distance until I saw a electric blast hit it and caused it to depower forcing me to stop. Looking up I saw Rhodey and Tony dressed as Iron Man and War Machine land in front of me. Tony's face plate retracts as I saw him supporting a black eye from his fight with Bucky earlier.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" He began facing his friend who was still wearing his helmet look over at him then looked back at me.

"Definitely weird." He answered I took one step forward using my vision to see if anyone else was around.

"Hear me out Tony. That doctor...the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." I began hearing someone land across from me as I turned to see it was T'Challa in his Black Panther getup next to me.

"Captain." He started as I lowered my head slightly doing a small bow of respect towards him which he responded with one of his own.

"You're highness." I answered turning back to Tony who seemed slightly unfazed by the words I just said to him.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" he wondered I titled my head like he was joking because he knew that I wasn't going to fall that easily.

"You're after the wrong people." I answered pointing out the innocence to both Ellie and Bucky though I saw he wasn't convinced here.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddies killed innocent people yesterday. I know Barnes is with you and I know Carter is still out there somewhere still wreaking havoc." Tony explained I felt my stomach tightened while I remained stern with my look towards my friend.

"Ellie was taken by that doctor who plans on releasing five more super soldiers just like them onto the world. I can't let him find them, Tony. I can't." I answered taking another firm step in front of my friend until I saw Natasha on my right side now.

"Steve...you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" she asked I looked at her seeing that she was trying to give me a chance to stand down but she also knew I wasn't going to.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" he yelled soon something above me whisked over me taking my shield and binding both of my hands together with a strange sticky compound. Before me landed a man dressed in a red and blue uniform as he held my shield in his hands. "Nice job kid." The red and blue man and Tony exchanged a few comments while I prepared to break through the bindings.