Meeting Him

Recap:  I lock my apartment door and drive my white 2014 Toyota Camry Le. I had literally saved up for this car. Tapping my hands on the steering wheel in this bizarre traffic,  I am listening to the song "Ready or Not" by Britt Nicole and Lecrae when I hear a bang.
Oh My God! I scream. My car! My car! My car!

I put my car in parking mode and look at my car.

I walk out to see what had caused this incident.

The left tail-light is busted. The trunk lid is in a bad condition. Oh No! How am I supposed to repair for this?

Then I hear a deep croaky voice say "I am so sorry. I am going to fix this right now. I wasn't looking. I was tuning my radio and I bumped into you" the person kept on talking. I looked up at him and wow was I amazed at the sight in front of me.

He had a nice structured face.  He had blue eyes and hair that I cannot describe. He saw me and I had butterflies.

Oh Goodness Gracious!
I looked at myself and made sure that I looked okay.

He wore a gray shirt, khaki pants and his adidas.

"I am so sorry

"I am so sorry." He said once he saw me blushing. I mentally slapped myself for not making a good first impression.

"I'll just call my insurance and they will take care of everything" He started to dial a number on his phone. "Oh, its okay" I found myself saying.

No its not. Let him help you. My mind told me.

He started talking on his phone. "They are going to pick up our cars." I didn't even to bother to see his car.

REALLY??? Way to go, Liv. I mentally palmed myself.

His headlights were damaged but not that serious. I nodded in pity. "Sorry to introduce myself, I am Jonathan. You can call me John." He stretched out his hand for a handshake. I took the offer and introduced myself, "Olivia but please call me Liv. " He smiled, showing his straight white teeth.

"I am so sorry for this. Were you going somewhere?" He looked worried. "Oh yeah. I was going to Target to get some groceries but I'll just have to call my friend to pick me up from here." I went to my car to get my phone and my tote bag.