Fails, Him

John and I have decided to go get our rings so I am bringing along Hannah, my maid of honor and John is bringing along his best man, Freddie.

       "Don't worry sweety. I'll take you out for lunch after we go ring shopping" John says as we enter the shop. My stomach grumbles. I didn't eat breakfast because I had to go to the bakery and see the new designs. And all I ate was a free cupcake from the bakery, bottle of water and a mint.

John and I walk into the ring shop. Hannah is there talking to Freddie. "Hey guys", Freddie smiles "We were just talking about some rings that are perfect for you, Liv". I greet him.

I glance over at Hannah who is talking on her phone, probably her boyfriend.  "What about this one?" I point to a diamond ring in the glass display case. John examines it. A man comes up with bioficals and he is wearing a tuxedo. "What? Oh this? We just refurbished it. Give it a try" he takes out the ring and gives it to me. I try it on holding John's hands.

       "Too shiny" I remark. The man nods. Hannah nods in approval. We try so many but none seemed like what John and I imagined.

"Lunch?" John said kissing my neck. My satimach growled in reply. We chuckled. We entered a nearby restaurant called "Taco Rama". Once we stepped in there, my body stopped. I saw him.

John POV

Once we entered the restaurant, Liv stopped walking for some reason. "Are you alright?" I asked, once she came back to her senses. She nodded as we sat at a table for two.

??? POV

She looked at me. I looked at her. Olivia Reedney, my ex. She is with a guy and he held her waist. What is going on?

Liv POV

    "I need to go to the restroom" I stood up nervously. I needed to talk to him. Why did he do that to me?

John POV

I get up and start on my buffet after Liv tells me that she needs to go to the bathroom.

??? POV

I look at Liv. She is walking towards me. "We need to talk" I could see the hurt in her eyes. I follow her to the back. "What are you doing here?" She asks me. How I missed her beautiful face. Her smile. I stuff my hands into my jeans pockets.

?= ???

L= Liv

? = I am sorry, Liv. Okay?

L= no it is not. You left me without me knowing

?= I am sorry okay? (Pushes her to the wall)

L= what are you doing? I am engaged

?= I have missed you so much. You can cut off the wedding because I know you love me and I do, too.

Liv POV

           He is too strong. I am screaming my head off but no one can hear me. Oh God! Tears are rolling down my eyes. I am silently praying to Gid. He is touching me. Why me God? Why me?

John POV

where is she? Go to the back. I instantly get up and walk to the back.

??? POV