Wedding Arrangements

*****Back to Liv's POV****

Slipping on some jeans and a kimono, I enter my car and drive to a nearby wedding dress store that me, my bridal train and my moms have decided to go to. I unlock my door and head to the store.

"Welcome to Brides Beauty Store"says a lady with a French accent. " I am the soon to be bride that called yesterday" I tell her. She jumps in joy and leads me to an elevator. I see some of my bridal train and my moms. "Let's begin" the lady says.

I shreak. We enter a room and she asks me for what I want. I tell her "Something modern, casual but a pinch of bling. No puffy skirts" she nods as she leaves. She comes back with two dresses.

The first one was slim with a nice line of pearls around my waist. "Do you want to show them?" "Yeah" I smiled. She looked at me and led me to the waiting room. Everyone goshed and some took pictures. "Wow"

"Pretty" "Cute" was all the remarks I got. I saw my mom tearing up a bit.

The next dress was the one that I said was mine. It may have not being slim but it was definitely worth it. As I stepped in front, everyone was in tears. I cried too. "Is this your dress?" Says the lady. I nodded. It was beautiful, right under the budget of $3,500.

~~~~•~~~~~

Life couldn't have gotten any better. We rented a hall, searched for the best bakers, talk to pastors. Everything. As I was changing into my pajamas, I said a silent prayer to God. My phone buzzed and across the screen was a picture of John.

"Just wanted to say a good night to my princess" he says. "Can you still believe that we truly are getting married?" I was astonished. "Yes. Just wait for 1 month and we will be married." He beamed. I told him that I was excited and I wanted a good sleep through all the work that I went through.

How did you guys like this one? I kept it short because the next one will be interesting. Have you guys checked my other stories?
Love ya