3

Elijah's POV
It's been a few weeks and i've been talking to kennedy and we've been getting to know eachother, and i kinda like how she's playing hard to get because most of these girls just be throwing themselves on you.

All i really wanted to do with her was fuck but she real cool and i like how she playing so imma play along until she's mine, but i'm taking her on a date tonight because i just wanna do small cute shit with her.

But right now it's ealry in the afternoon and i'm bout to call raven over because i need some head right now so i call her and she ready come over so i just chill and text my mom and tell her i'm coming over later.

She get here and she start talking to me flirting and shit and i just pull my pants down and she starts jerking my dick off and then she put her mouth on it then started sucking and throating my dick and man that shit felt good asf.

After we was done doing our sexual activities she started talking to me on some reckless shit.

Elijah when you gone show me off? i'm tired of us being a secret and you not showing me off. She complained

I told you , we not really together YOU are the one that started calling me your "boyfriend" and i was just like fuck it i dont care call me whatever you want. I said

Elijah stop acting like you don't want me, you fuck me 24/7 and always calling me to come over. She said

I call you over for sex only and you end up staying a few days, but raven let me just tell you the truths. i dont like you and i dont want you and tbh the only reason i let you stay and been fucking you so long your head game is a1 and that's it you too much of a hoe for me to call you my "girlfriend" or anything else you throw yourself at people. I said

Wow, so you don't even want me, damn that hurts but just know don't call or text me anymore. She said

Bye, the door right there moe. I said

After that talk i felt relived that she's gone but imma miss the head but i'll be ight. I walk upstairs and get in the shower and get ready and i decided to put on a white t-shirt and some red joggers and my balenciagas with my chain and a hat and went to go hop in the car and head to the trap.

I make it to the trap and i go to my office and just sit in there to see if we still had to go to Houston to sell this man some shit but this man is known for not giving people there money and trapping them and shit but he giving me a lot for it so imma do it i'm gonna just have to bring people with me just in case it's a set up.

I've been at the trap for a few hours and i left and headed to my moms since i havent seen her in a while, i make it to my moms house and we start talking.

Hey ma, how have you been? I said

I have been good, but what's been up with you because you havent seen me in some weeks. She said

I've been busy at work, because now i'm the head and they thought since i was chill when i wasnt head that's it was still gonna be chill but that was a lie and i wasnt gonna just let them let us loose money while they chill.

Mmm, i thought you was gonna leave that job son why you take over. She said annoyed and mad

I was but ma i need money to make sure you and amani is good and don't have to want for anything and i can't do that if i leave but ma just know that i'm good you don't gotta worry about me. I said trying to assure her

After talking to my mom for a few hours i decided to leave and head home before i had to go pick up kennedy.

Kennedy's POV
I've been talking to elijah for a few weeks and we going on our first "date" but we just going bowling and out to eat and i guess just chilling and it's the weekend so i can stay out all night.