23

Paris POV
2 weeks later
It's early in the morning and i'm up because i thought i had work today but i dont and now i cant go back to sleep so i'm just up and thinking, because today i have to tell chris about the baby.

I have an doctors appointment today and i made it exactly when i found out and had the whole 2 weeks to tell him but today is gonna be the day i tell him and i'm nervous hopefully he agrees with what i'm thinking.

I turn on some music and get in the shower and just start thinking about how i'm gonna come at him with this news, but i get out after being in the shower for an hour and lotion up and do my hair and put some jeans and a hoodie on with some slides.

Me- Bae i need you to come over before you head to work.

After i texted him i  went to the kitchen and seen kennedy and jada and they was looking at something on instagram.

Hey yall. I said nervously

Hey. They said

You good? Kennedy asked

Yeah why you ask? I said

You seem nervous and standoffish. Kennedy says

Okay okay, i'm nervous because i have no choice but to tell chris about the pregnancy and he's on his way. I said

It's okay, he's gonna be happy. Jada said

We talked some more and they kinda talked me out the abortion and how selfish that would be to get rid of a child when i opened my legs and knew what could happened from doing that.

It's been about an hour and chris has been here and we just been talking and eating plus his daughter was with him so i had to wait to really say something to him.

Bae we needa talk. I said

Okay wassup? He said

Put your phone down. I said snatching it out his hand

Damn baby i'm listening. He said

I'm pregnant. I said

I knew it. He said

NIGGA YOU WHAT ? I said

Calm down bae the only reason i said that is cause you been sleeping a lot and outta it and hungry plus you getting a little bumb. He said

Mmcht.I said

So what we gonna do? I said

Take care of it. He said

Well i have a doctors appointment today. I said

I'll be there but what time ? He asked

1:30. I said

Ightt i'll be there. He said

Elijahs POV
It's early in the morning and i'm up smoking like always and counting this money cause one of the girls been stealing extra money from me so i cut all of them and said i'll do it myself.

But i'm up cause i gotta go to the trap because me and the boys gotta go handle some business tonight and i need to let them know, so i get in the shower and then get out and put some grey sweats on and a black hoodie and some slides and headed out the house.