22

Elijah's POV
It's early in the morning and i'm just sitting here thinking bout last night cause Kennedy knew what the fuck she was doing last night but i wasn't even tripping cause she was just doing it outta spite and plus she was drunk so she ain't even gonna remember it today.

I get up out the bed and go downstairs to roll up a blunt and then light it up and hit it, then i turn on the game and start playing call of duty modern warfare.

After about 4 blunts i get back in bed and ended up falling asleep, and then woke back up and hopped in the shower and then got dressed.

I put on a black t shirt with some grey nike shorts with my gucci slides, i end up texting kennedy to ask her if she wanted to meet for breakfast.

Me- you wanna meet for breakfast?
❤️- Yeah, let's meet at waffle house.
Me- Ighttt what time?
❤️- At 10:30

After that i went to my room and sat in there thinking about should i open the results or not i'm actually scared to open them but i don't know why cause that baby can't be mine.

But after about 30 minutes i decided to wait till i was with kennedy to open them, but i hop in the car and head to waffle house.

Kennedy's POV
I got a text from Elijah saying he wanted to meet and i already know why so i tell him yeah and then tell him we should meet at the waffle house near my house.

While i was still in my bed with a bad headache from drinking last night and i got on instagram and snap and seen all my videos and then seen this one where i was twerking on this random dude.

But i felt bad cause i heard that Elijah came up to me and confronted me and i said that i was single, which ain't true i was just drunk talking but hopefully these results come back negative cause man i dont wanna be a step mama and especially for a baby by that hoe.

I get out the bed and do my hygiene things and then put on some Adidas leggings with a white crop top and some crocs, cause i'm still sleepy and plus i dont feel that good cause i drunk a little too much last night.

And then i take my hair out the bonnet and then put my jewelry on, then after that i headed to my car and drove to the waffle house.

I get there and see elijah so i walk over to where he is and sat down and i said hey.

Hey ma. He said

You got a hang over? He asked

No, but i was lit last night. I said 

Yeah, you was trying me last night. He said

Lmao, i got too drunk and was just talking. I said

Yeah ik that's why i wasn't even tripping.He said

It might've been true. I said

Yeah ightt. He said

That's when we ordered our food and i got a waffle and sausages and he got waffle with eggs, sausage and hash brown and then we talked some more and then left.

We headed to my house so he could tell me the results because he didnt wanna find out at the restaurant cause he don't even know what it is yet and we didn't wanna make a big scene in waffle house so we decided to go back to my house.

We in the living room now and i just sit on the couch waiting for him to open the results but here he go asking me all these questions.