1

Kennedy's POV
It's 5:00 in the morning and i'm getting ready for school and i'm really dreading it and don't wanna go but i'm going to go because it's the first day and i wanna stunt on these mad bitches.

But i get up out my bed and go hop in the shower and just jam to my music and i get out and just sit on my bed and scroll through my instagram feed and just lurk a little bit.

After doing all of that i finally go to my closet and pick out an outfit, i picked out these two piece outfit from fashion nova and a jean jacket and gucci shoes and purse, i put that on then went into my bathroom to do some makeup then i put on my jewelry.

I'm now putting my binder together because i didn't do it last night, i'm done with that now and i walk dow stairs and smell some pancakes and bacon and knew my mom cooked me breakfast like she do every first day of school.

Hey ma. I said

Hey my baby, what you want on your plate? She asked

Just bacon and pancakes. I said

Okay, so you ready for your first day ? She asked

Yeah, i just don't wanna see dashawn. I said

I know but just try to ignore him as much as you can. She said

Yeah you right. I said

Dashawn is my ex that i used to date and he cheated on me because i wasn't ready to give myself up to him. But after i ate it was time to leave and i told my mom and dad bye.

I'm in my car and text jada and paris to not get on the bus that i'm going to pick them up, so that's when i pulled up to paris house then jada house and we made it to school.

We in school and we had to go to this room to get our schedules,when we go our schedules we compared ours to eachother and we had like 2 classes together with all 3 of us and me and jada had 1 class with just us two.

A few hours went past and it's lunch time and i'm sitting at the table waiting on paris and kennedy to come and that's when i looked up and seen someone i was dreading to see Dashawn..

Hey ma.He said

Boy leave me alone, i dont have time for your bullshit today. I said

Damn , i just came to talk to you. He said

Well do it look like i wanna talk to you, go talk to one of your hoes.why you come over here to bother me? I asked.

Because i just wanted to talk to you because i miss my girl. He said

Well you should've thought about " your girl" when you was out here fucking them hoes, now leave me tf alone because i gave you multiple chances and you fucked up everytime so LEAVE ME ALONE. I said

That's when he starting talking and i just walked away because jada and paris was waiting for me so we can go get some food off school grounds.

Elijah's POV
I'm sitting in my trap just thinking and thinking and smoking a blunt and taking shots stressed out because people haven't been selling how they supposed to sell and me and my boys been having to put in some work because people think since john left they can just chill and not do shit.

So i call my boys willam and chris in here and talking to them asking them what we should do, so that's when we figured out what we was going to do so i told them to meet me in the conference room in 10 minutes.

10 minutes later...
Y'all know how john left and now i'm in charge right? i asked

Yeah. They said