18

Kennedy's POV
It's a week till my birthday and i'm so ready to go to Miami but before i go i have to get theses pictures done for it.

But right now it's early in the morning and i'm in the bathtub just thinking and chilling, cause i haven't done this in a while and i'm also listening  to some summer walker the song Session 32.

Threw away your love letters
I thought it'd made me feel better
I finally got you out my bed
But I still can get you out my head, ooh
I'm sending you one text at a time
I know your by your phone
So boy pick up your line
And I ain't too proud to beg
So what's been said has been said
And I need you to know
You don't know what love is
And I need you to know, you don't know
And you don't know what love is
If you don't put up a fight
You don't know what love is
If you don't stay up all night
Boy and you don't know what love is
If you're too good to call a million times
And you say you know what love is
But I'll swear you never seen it in your life, ooh
I'll swear you never seen it in your life

I just kept replaying that song and some more of her songs just cause i love her and plus that song was short, but i stay in the tub for a little longer then get in the shower and wash up and wash my hair because for my pictures im wearing my hair.

I get out the shower and just put on something comfortable because i'm about to go to my aunts modeling studio, just to take my pictures cause that's where i wanted them.

Im at the nail salon right now and they packed but that's good cause it gives me time to think about what i want, so i get these simple pink nails and my toes are pink also.

I get to my aunt studio and just go to the back room, and just sit in the chair so i could get my hair done, i just got it flat ironed and and curled and for my makeup i went simple like i always do.

I put on what i'm wearing for my photos and we start taking them and i free-styled the pictures and just did what i thought was cute, then we looked over my pictures and i picked out my top favorite and so did everyone else.

After that i went to the back room and started taking off my makeup and put my hair in a slick back ponytail, but while i was doing that my aunt came back to talk to me.

Hey auntie, what up? I asked

Nothing, but you know you would be good at modeling. She said

You think so? I asked

Yeah, you just need a little bit more practice but not much, but people would love to see you on there magazine and more stuff. She said

Dang, i'm gonna have to think about it, because i'm not really gonna have time for it because i have college next month and everything. I said

Well here's what i think, you can come down here when you have free time and we can just play around. She said

Sounds good, and i'll post them on instagram and see if they get a lot of likes and comments of people saying they like it and i might do it as something fun and maybe even bigger than that. I said

Like the sound of that. My aunt said

After i finished with that, i left and went to the mall and just picked up some sandals and some bathing suits cause i didn't have any cute ones that i wanted to wear and then got me some food and headed to my car.

I go to my parents house and just chill and talk to them for a little bit cause i haven't seen them in a while so i just decided to do a pop up.

Hey ma and daddd. I said

Hey babygirl. My dad said

Have y'all seen my birthday pictures yet ? I asked

Yeah, your aunt was just telling me that you should be a model. My mom said

Yeah, i'll think about it, I dont think i'll be that good at it. I said

Just try it for a little bit, you'll make good money. My mom said

Yeah, i'll think about it. I said

I talked to them a little longer and told them that i'm going to miami for my birthday and they was nervous about letting me travel by myself on a plane but i told them i'll be good.

I left there house and went back to mine and me and the girls wanted some food so we decided to cook so we made some lasagna and while we was doing that we was just talking and catching up.

I gotta tell y'all something. I said

What. They said

We are going to miami in like a week. I said

When you plan this. They said

Elijah. I said

Awww he's so sweet. They said

Yeahhh. I said blushing

Girl, tell him come over. They said

Girl he already coming over after work. I said

Mmm, girl and if y'all do it tonight make sure you be quite. Paris said

I know you not talking the way chris be having you in here screaming like you dying. I said

SHUT UP. Paris said

Lmao. I said

We finished making the lasagna and just sat in the living room and watched The hate you give till elijah came and until the food was ready.

Elijah's POV
I'm just now leaving work, and nothing has really been going on around there, we just been selling and cleaning our money and chilling.

But tonight i had some more packages of weed and cocaine because i'm gonna be gone for a week, so i wanted to make sure they was good before i left.

But im heading to Kennedy's Apartment and she made dinner so she wanted me to come over.

I get to her house and she make me a plate and we just watch a movie and then we went back to her room and got in the shower.

We are out the shower and i pick her up and lay her on the bed, while i was laying her on the bed i took her towel away from her and then started eating her clit.

And i ate it till she squirted and even after she squirted i kept going and then she did it agin, after that i put my stick in her and started fucking her slowly and then started getting fast and then that's when she wanted to ride so i let her.

She road and road and then she started grinding on it and then that's when i started fucking her and fucking her till i came and then we had some more round and then took another shower and then went to the kitchen and got some ice cream and then layed down and went to sleep.