20

Kennedy's POV
2 months later
It's early in the morning and i have a photo shoot today because when i came back i started to take modeling more serious cause it was fun.

So i get up and out on some clothes and just bring my make up and head to my aunts studio, i get to the studio and go to my makeup and hair room and they start working on my hair and make up.

While they was working on hair and makeup i text elijah.
Me- Goodmorning, i'm at my aunts studio and then i'll be visiting the school later on today so i'll be a little busy today.

Loml🖤💍- Goodmorning, i'm busy to today got a lot of stuff to handle so i'll won't be over tonight but i'll see you tomorrow.

Me- Okay.

After texting him they finish my makeup and they do my hair and they ask me how i want it and it was straight that's what i always get, then i put on this nude bra and underwear because it's just getting my face.

After an a few hours we got some good shots so i told them to send them to me and then i left and went back home, by time i got home it was time to get ready to take a tour of clark.

So i hop in the shower and just listen to my music like i always do and turn on Playing games by summer walker.

Whip, bought it
Crib, got it
Job, on it
Did I ever
Ask you to take me to go
Shopping in Paris or go
Sailing overseas and just
Drape me in Gucci? No
All I ever asked was you to
Pick up the phone when you alone
All I ever asked was you to
Show me some love, kisses and hugs
No, I never had an issue
Go to the club with your boys, baby, I
Never wanted you to stay too long
Just wanted you to show me off
So won't you say my name, say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games

That's my favorite part so i kept replaying it and replaying it until i got tried of hearing it, after about 30 minutes in the shower i go put on this black two piece set with some slides and just put my hair in a slick back and took off my make up.

I'm fine getting ready and now i'm waiting for jada and paris, after 30 minutes they was ready and then we left out and headed to the collage.

Elijah's POV
Im at the trap and it's these new people coming over and they say they tryna take over, but they can't because this is our area so we meeting up with them at 8 o'clock so we have a few hours.

Right now we just smoking, drinking and playing 2k20 cause we bored and don't really got anything to do because it's only 2:30pm so we got like 5 hours.

While i was playing the game i get a call from my mom.

Hey ma, wassup? I asked

Hey, i need you to pick your sister up from school, but not until 4 because she has to stay after for a little bit. She asked

Yeah i can pick her up. I said

You also have to take her to her doctors it's at 4:30. She said