9

3 months later
Kennedy's POV
I have a month before i graduate and i'm so ready to graduate, but i've been busy with trying to find me a apartment well me and paris and jada is all getting an apartment together.

We went to go see like 2 today and we liked one of them that was in the city and we put in an application for the apartment and hopping to get it before school ends.

But today is saturday and me and elijah's and is on a date since i havent seen him in a while and he wanted to link up but that's not until later.

I go to my parents room because i wanted to vent to my mom because i tell my mom everything and me not talking her this is draining me and i thought this was a good time because my dad wasn't here.

Hey mom. I said

Hey kennedy, what how have you been? She asked

Stressed out because of all these text and seeing if i get accepted to a college and this apartment hunting and all that. I said

Well you have something to tell me cause you always come and sit down on the bed when you have something to tell me. She said

Yeah i do, but you can't tell dad or the boys.I said

Okay what is it. She said

Welll i lost my virginity and been having sex for the past 3 months. I said

Awww my baby girl finally lost her virginity. My mom said

That's it? I said

What you expect me to do be mad? She said

A little.I said

No, i'm not your dad, but whenever you tell him make sure i'm there with you to back you up. She said

Okay, but ma i've been missing out, cause it feels so good. I said

Okay, i don't wanna know all that. She says

I walked out and went to the kitchen to get me a snack and that's when i got a text from elijah.

🖤:Babygirl im gonna be at the trap for a few hours so be ready by 7
Me: Okay bae

I'm so excited because we haven't been on a date in a while so im gonna try to look cute for him tonight, i'm sure it's somewhere fancy so i pick my outfit our for tonight.

While i'm chilling and bored i decided to study for a little bit, so i closed and locked my door and put my phone on dnd so i could get a good study in.

I'm done studying so i go outside and check the mail and i get a letter to a few colleges and i see the college in the mail that i really wanted to go to so i hope i get in but i dont wanna open it till the girls get there's.

Elijah's POV
I'm on my way to the trap because i heard we got a threat from someone so i had to hurry up and get to the trap.

I get to the trap and put the code in and go to my office and call willam and chris in the office so they could get the note and the note read..

Elijah smith, i know who you are and i know you killed our leader, you thought we forgot about you but we didn't we was just getting stuff together, but we just want you to be on the look out and make sure you watch that of yours her names kennedy? yeah just watch out for her.