12

Kennedy's POV
Today is graduation and i'm so ready and i'm nervous because today is also the day my dad and mom meet elijah and i don't know how my dad is gonna act.

But other than that tomorrow is me and my girls graduation party and we are excited for that we got family and friends from outta state flying in for this party and of course it's at my house.

🖤: Bae am what time you want me at your house to meet your parents?

Me: At 8:00 so y'all can do all that talking and then get to the graduation and plus i'm gonna still be here at 8.

🖤: Ightt bae i'll be there at 8

After texting him some more i did my makeup and re straightened my hair and put on my white dress with some black red bottom heels but i havent put them on yet cause i'm still in the house.

I go downstairs to eat the food my mother made for me and it's getting closer to 8 so i start getting nervous and then plus my brother are here so that's even worst.

I get the text from elijah saying he's heat and he knocks on the door and i run to the door and open it and in comes elijah.

Dad mom and amir and arron this is my boyfriend elijah. I said

Hey elijah, how are you? My mom asked

I'm good, you? He said

Good thanks for asking. My moms said

Dad?? amir?? aaron ?? y'all gonna talk ? I asked

Hey elijah. My dad said

Hey sir.He said

And that's when my dad pulled him to the side and started talking to elijah and my brothers pulled me over talking bout why i'm dating a man that's in the game and more.

I finished my food and left the kitchen and took elijah with me because i needa to know what they was talking about.

What he say? and ask ? I asked

He was just talking to me about how he wanted you to be treated and what i did for a living to have that nice ass car outside. He said

And what you tell him? I asked

That im in the game. He said

WHAT?? I yelled

Calm down, he was okay with it just told me not to have you involved with my mess and i told him already i got you protected and wouldn't let anything happened to you.He said

And all i could do was smile and kiss him and talk to him a little more and that's when my brother came in and started asking elijah mad question and he was answering them and they got along but my brothers still didn't like him but i didnt care.

It was almost time for me to leave so i gave tickets to my family and me and elijah left out and i gave him a kiss and he walked me to my car and then i drove off and he did too.

Elijah's POV
Today is baby girls graduation and i just got finished meeting her family they where real cool and chill it was just her brothers they needa chill cause i aint gonna let shit happened to my baby.

But im at this flower place and i go in there to get her some flowers and i got her a chanel bag and money but i'm gonna give that later when it's just us two.

It's time for her graduation and i'm sitting here with her parents and her moms talking to me asking about me and her daughter and i'm just answering and answering and that's when the students started coming out.

After an hour and a half of waiting for her name to be called we finally hear it and they scream and then that's when they started calling other people's names and we was just ready to go but had to wait.

We are finally outside the place and is waiting for her and she finally comes out and we see her and she hugs her mom and dad and brother and come over and give me a kiss and a hug and i give her the flowers and then tell her i got something for her later and for her to come by my place but i leave because it's her and her family time.

Kennedy's POV
I graduated finally!! But i see my family and give them a hug and then i see elijah and kiss him and then he gives me flowers and then whispers that he got something for me later and to come by his place.

But after he left i took pictures with my family and then some with paris and jada and there family then we took some together and then we headed out to juicy crab because we wanted some.

But before we could go me and my girls took pictures together with our diploma and then we left because we wanted to hurry up and beat this traffic getting out of here.

Me and my girls ride in my care but before i drive i switched into some slides cause my feet was hurting but while i was driving i put on some music and we just jammed to that all the way to the juicy crab.

We ate our juicy crab and was just there talking and we was there for a few hours and then we went shopping for the party tomorrow and then we went home and i took a shower and put on some shorts and a crop top and put my hair in a ponytail and headed to baes house.

Im at his house and he hand me a chanel bag and then i open it and i see a purse and i give him a hug and he tells me to open it so i open it and i see money and i give him a hug and jump on top of him and start kissing him.

That's when i went into the living room to watch the tv i started to get horny so i stared to kiss elijah and while kissing him i started to pull down his pants and that's when he flipped me on the couch to where he was now in between my legs and he pulled my shorts off and pulled my underwear to the side and started eating my shit and sucking on my clit and fingering me.

After he was done eating me after i squirted like 4 time he finally put his dick in me and that's when i stared to ride him and i guess i was riding him good cause he said he was about to come so that's when he came and then we chilled for a few minutes and went back to fucking.

After about 4 rounds we were tired so we hopped in the shower and when we got out i put on one of his shirts and then got in the bed and watched a movie until we fell asleep.

Short chapter..

Graduation party in the next and more..