31

Elijahs POV
Im at my apartment just chilling decided to get up and started rolling me a blunt and while i was doing that i get a call from trayvon.

Wassup you got something for me ? I asked him

Yeah, you busy right now ? He asked

Nah come over i'm at the apartment. I said

Ight i'll be there in 15 minutes. He said

After getting off the phone with him i finish rolling my blunt and light it and start smoking.

Once i finished smoking and i called my mother because i needed some advice from her because i been stressing ever since i got back home.

Hey ma. I said

Hey son, are you okay? She asked

Nah ma, i'm stressing and kennedy keeps saying that i've been off and a lil distant and she thinks it's cause what's going on but that's getting handled so it's not  that but it's like i wanna tell her what's really going on ma and i don't wanna hurt or lose her ma.

Elijah you are just gonna have to tell her, not telling her anything is gonna make it worse because eventually she's gonna find out, so just tell her soon. She said

We talked some more and then we got off the phone with each other.

Ight ma, i'll talk to you later. I said

Don't forget you can't be mad at no one but yourself. She said

Yeah i know mom, love you. I said

Love you too son, bye. She said before hanging up

After getting off the phone with her i get up and go straight to my office to re count the money i had for trayvon.

While i was counting the money trayvon texts me and tells me he's here so i get up and open the door for him and i grab the folder from him and we sit down and go through it.

I look at everything in the folder and i like what i see and then me and trayvon talk for a little and then i grab his money and put it in a bag and hand it to him.

Appreciate it bro here you go. I said

Thanks bro, if you need something else let me know i got you. He said

He leaves and then i go to the kitchen and make me some food and then after i eat i hop in the shower and then tell the boys to meet me at the trap.

Kennedy's POV
For the past few weeks i been planning a surprise party for elijah even tho he told me he just wanted to be with me i couldn't just do that so tonight i'm having a party for him and on his actual birthday i got dinner planned for me and him.

Me and jada have been running around all day trying to get everything that i would need before we head back to the house to decorate and get stuff together.

After doing that we head back to the house that my parents rented out for me to do this tonight.

Once we get to the house we start decorating and cleaning the house getting everything together and then we make sure we put everything up and then we head back to our house to get ready.

When we get home i hop in the shower and do my hygiene things and then put on this black one piece and paired it with a jean jacket and some uggs.

After i finished getting dressed i decided to call elijah up.

Hey baby. I said

Hey ma , you still coming over tonight? He asked

No but i need you too meet me at this location when i send it to you. She said