25

Kennedy's POV
It's the next day and i'm over elijah house i had a real good date night with him and it was our first in a while we been so busy that we haven't had time with eachother.

Im just up on the phone scrolling through instagram while he's sleep, i was bored so i decided to make some food but he didn't have anything in his house so i went to the store to get some breakfast food and ended up going grocery shopping for this man.

I get back to the house and he still sleeping, but i turn my music on and start cooking while i'm cooking i hear him come down the stairs and hugs me from the back and starts kissing on my neck.

Goodmorning bae. I said

Goodmorning babygirl. He said wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing me.

Baeee stopp kissing me so i can finish cooking. I said trying to focus on the food.

He finally stopped and i finished cooking and then made our plates and then sat on the couch and watched this show called money heist.

We finish eating and he gets on the game and i go in the kitchen to clean and put the leftovers away.

After about 30 minutes i'm done cleaning and then i go to the couch and get on my phone and just watch him play the game until i got bored and sat in his lap tryna get him to stop playing.

Baeee come on come upstairs. I said

Hold on after this round. He said

Mmcht im just gonna go home. I said

Man go upstairs i'll be up there in like 5 minutes. He said

Fuck you. I said

I went upstairs and got in the shower and waited for elijah, i heard him come in the room and then he came to the bathroom and got in the shower with me.

Why couldn't you just say this what you wanted? He said

Shut up and fuck me. I said

After saying that we started kissing and i was stroking his manhood and then he started fingering my cookie and then i squirted and he kept going and then after that i went down.

Once i went down i started doing my thing on his manhood till he came and even after he came and then i stood up and he bent me over and put his manhood in me and started going to work.

While we was in the middle of our 3rd round his cousin aaron called him and he said it was important so we had to stop.

I overheard the conversation and he was telling his cousin that he'll meet him at the trap and some other shit that the need to handle by tonight.

What you need to handle by tonight? I asked

Some business. He said

Can we at least finish what we was doing ? I asked

Yeah come here.He said

We go back to doing what we was doing before we got interrupted and then got in the shower and actually showered and got ready and i went home and he went to the trap.

Elijahs POV
I'm at the trap waiting for chris and willam and while i'm waiting for them i'm just sitting here going through what's in this file and i come pass someone familiar.

It was this guy james that was real close to but he turned on us when he was telling opps what we got going on and shit so we had to let go of him and now he doing some wild shìt like this, i got something for him.