27

Elijahs POV
Once they took chris in the back, i left the hospital and got in the car and willam also got in the car and i dropped him off at his house and i went home.

I got home and got in the shower and then i got out and washed my face and then put some clothes on and went to my room and got me a blunt and lit it up.

While i was smoking i put my phone on the charger because i know kennedy was going crazy because how she left me and i know she heard them gun shots.

My phone turned on and i had like 40 miss calls from kennedy and like 100 text messages so i decided to call her.

Hello. She said in a sleepy voice

Baby girl. I said

ELIJAH. She said

I'm straight kennedy. I said

That's good but what was that Elijah? She asked

I'll tell you later, right now i'm not really feeling the arguing. I said

Okay, what about chris and willam ? She said

Once she said that i just got silent because i don't know how i'm going to tell her about chris and what happened to him because of paris that girl is pregnant and don't want her freaking out too much.

ELIJAH?? You okay? She asked

I'm just gonna tell you the truth. I said

Okay tell me, what happened to them? She asked

Willam is okay but Chris he got shot in the chest and the last thing i seen was them taking him back to the back and they said it'll take a few hours so i went home and got cleaned up and dressed. I said

Elijah, how am i gonna tell paris? She said

I dont know, but please tell her soon because he'll be outta surgery soon and she needs to know. I said

Okay elijah. She said hanging up

I go back to smoking and just chilling in my room and then after doing that i head back to the hospital.

Kennedy's POV
It's like 6 in the morning and i just got the worst news possible because i dont know how i'm about to tell paris about this but i'm going to have to tell her soon.

But i get out the bed and put some clothes on and just sit on my bed and think about how i'm about to tell her about this.

Before i can even think about a right way to tell her she comes in my room.

Uhh kennedy do you know where chris is? He ain't answering my call or text and i know that you with them last night. She said

Paris come here, please come sit on the bed with me. I said

Ken what is it? Something happened to him ? She asked

Yes. I said

What do you mean yes ? What happened? She said

He got shot in the chest. I said

Once i said that it got quite and she just bursted out in tears and just fell to the ground and all i can do was try to comfort her and be there for her the most i can.

After about an hour of her crying i text elijah  and ask him is chris out of surgery and he said yeah so i tell paris to get dressed so we could go to the hospital.

She gets dressed and we all head out to the car and drive to the hospital.

It was a 45 minute drive to the hospital that they was at and once we got there paris said she needed some time alone so me and jada leave the car and head in the hospital.