30~ THE ACT OF SEDUCTION

Day one of my plan to seduce Surhail. Ever since I accepted him, i haven't made any effort to dress up for him. I decided to wear a red, yellow and black Ankara sew into skirt and blouse. I did full on makeup immediately I came back so my mom wouldn't notice I did it for him. She wouldn't complain but I will still be embarrassed.

    At exactly eight he called and told me he was outside, I took a black veil and wrapped it around my neck. My mom was in parlour reading a hausa novel.

   "Mama, Surhail na kirana a waje(Mom, Surhail is calling me outside.)" She nodded her head in response. I briskly walked out. I opened the passengers side and slide in. The look he gave me was one that will always be stored in my memory.

He stared long and hard, nervously flicking his tongue along his lips, he gave me a smile, a bright one at that...one that says a lot.

"How do I look?"

He visibly gulped." You look beautiful."

   I smiled and held his hand. He looked at it for a moment, I could see confusion on his face and I can bet anything that he was deciding on if he should let my hand go or to continue holding it. He seemed to reach and understanding as he just let it go and continued holding me.

"My love." He murmured. "Is it just me or are you more beautiful by the day?"

I couldn't help but blush. Surhail has a way with words. "And you're looking breathtaking, so handsome as always. I complimented back.

   We stayed like that for a while, embracing the comfortable silence. I decided to move a notch and take my seduction to the next level. I moved fast to his chest and made the impression that I was sniffing him.

   "Wh..wha..what are you doing?” He Stammered. I looked up at him without moving my face. I could feel his breath tickling my skin. I moved my gaze to his lips. They looked soft. I wondered if they would feel soft against my lip.

I looked at him again and notice his eyes on my lips , to add more to the effect, I swiped my tongue against my lips. He guessed. Once. Twice. I lean in more, our lips almost touching, eyes closed, then I pulled away. He looked dazed for a few minutes. His breath falling in pants. Give us a few seconds and our lips would have touched but I wanted to seduce him, so it's better to leave him yearning for it.

"Are you wearing a new cologne?" I asked naturally like the pass minutes. He shuffled in his seat making me smile a little. Then he cleared his throat.

"Uh!" He croaked. Then cleared his throat." Uh.. No I didn't, it's the one I have been using."

"Weird." I commented. Then I leaned in again, making him move back quickly." I can swear it smells different."

"No." He paused. "It's the same one..I have to give home, we will tomorrow morning koh?" He rushed out.

I knew why!

"But why?" I poured. "I dressed up for you."

"I know, and you look beautiful." Then he murmured. "Too beautiful that if I don't leave now, I will end up doing something I will possibly regret."

"What?"

He jumped." Nothing. I just um..I have a presentation to complete today. So I will come back tomorrow to pick you up."

"Okay." I sighed. "Good night then." Then I leaned over and kissed his right cheek. His eyes widen and he froze. I immediately left the car and walked in. All the way doing victory dance in my head.

Part one complete.

****
So first of all the chapter is short. Congratulations to Barakatu1 and Bossbae32 for guessing it right.
Want to know how? Join my WhatsApp group. We do series of games..riddles, truth or dares, quizzes and more. You can also get exclusive sneak peaks before the chapter drops. Please vote...comment...share...and follow.