Chapter Thirty

Katrina's POV 

"Hello, children." Our demonic father chuckled as he walked in the room. Ashton stood up, pushing me behind him protectively.

"What do you want?" Ashton asked.

"You never were the brightest, Ashy boy." He stepped closer, his eyes roaming his children.

"Leave us alone."

"Why? You're my kids."

"Unfortunately." I muttered.

"What's that princess? I beat the shit out of you before, don't think I won't again."

"You won't touch her."

"Well you did too, so don't get that attitude. And anyway, where's your handsome prince? Not here to protect you his princess?"

"Shut up."

"Oo, did he propose? Or was he just to cheap and afraid to commit?" He guestured to the cherished ring on my finger.

"Stop it."

"Make me." I stepped forward, ready to beat his ass for insulting Aiden, but Ashton stopped me.

"Kat, go. Get outside and call the boys."

"I'm not leaving you."

"Isn't that sweet?" Our father fake awed.

"Leave. No one wants you here."

"That never stopped me before." I felt a vibration in my pocket. As Ashton stepped further infront of me, I slowly pulled my phone out of my back pocket, seeing a text from Aiden.

Can I come over, baby? ;)

My father is here

What?!

Get out of that house right now.

I can't without Ashton

I'm coming over

Stay as far away from your father as possible.

"Who's this, little girl?" My father snatched my phone from my hands. "Baby? Wow, you're kinds serious."

"Give it back you prick." I demanded.

"Not like you can do anything, princess." I stepped forward, kicking him in his groin.

"You sure about that, bastard?" 

"Yep." He grabbed my knee, buckling it and pulling me down next to him. He pinned my arms down, rolling on top of me.

Ashton growled and yanked him off of me. I stood up, kneeing him in the gut.

"This is for every beating I got." I kicked his man part. "This is for beating Aiden." I punched his nose, hearing a chrunching noise. "And this I saw for making everyone around you go through hell." I kneed his gut again, making him bend over in pain, so I punched his face. Our father fell to the ground, seeing Aiden rush in with nothing but boxers and a shirt with his messy brown hair standing on end.

"Kat, baby - wait, what happened?"

"I need a hug." I stated, and Aiden was immediately by my side, hugging me tightly.

"Did Ashton-"

"She did. All on her own."

"Oh! Baby! You did it! I'm so proud of you." I pulled back, seeing a proud and loving look on his face. I glanced down at my unconscious father. 

"It didn't feel very good to do that."

"But you still did it, baby! You stood up to him!"

"Can we go? Please? I don't want to be in this house anymore."

"Yes, yes, of course. Let's go to my house." Aiden lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could carry me easier. "I love you princess." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, babe."

The drive was silent, with me in Aiden's lap while Ashton drove.

"Kat, er, I think I'm going to go with Mike."

"Um, okay. Love you."

"Love you too, sis. Aiden, I'm going to drive us to Michael's house, can you take her to yours?"

"Yeah. I got her." The two boys talked quietly while I buried my head in Aiden's chest. I don't know why, but I really just don't feel right.

"Bye, Kat. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Bye Ash." Aiden tried to scoot me off his lap while Ashton went inside Michael's house, but I protested.

"No! Don't let me go."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I just want you right now." I saw a smirk on his face. "Not I'm like a sexual way, but - ugh, never mind."

"You just need a little love, baby?"

"Yeah." I eventually let him go into the driver's seat, but I pouted the while ride there.

"My parents are on a business trip for a few weeks, they just left yestaerday, so if we want to do anything...."

"Ew! Are you horny right now?"

"No! I was just saying if you feel a need to do something they can't stop us."

"Gross. Yuck. Stop talking."

"So I'm gross now."

"The topic of discussion is gross. Not you." I pinched his cheek. "You're too adorable to be gross."

"No uh! I am a grown man. I'm not adorable."

"Whatever you say, babe."

We arrived at his house, and I immediately collapsed onto his couch.

"Ah ah, no. C'mon, you're sleeping with me."

"Nooo, I'm too tired to get up."

"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to carry you." He suddenly picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. 

"No! Not like this!"

"But I get a great view." He motioned to my butt.

"You are definitely horny."

"Just shut up..." He let me down onto his bed. "And cuddle with me."

So we spent the rest of the night cuddling, talking, and laughing, with the occasional snack.