Chapter 4

A heavy sigh left Itachi's lips as he headed for his car after yet another meeting. Honestly, he didn't know how much more of these things he could sit through. He half contemplated just going to his parents and setting them straight about the situation. Though, he knows that would fail and ultimately backfire in his face. It was easier to just go along with whatever they asked of him.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a light, would you?" Itachi's attention was quickly brought towards [Name] in the same spot she occupied the other day. His charcoal eyes glanced at the cigarette dangling between her fingers before patting his pants pockets.

"Yeah, here." Itachi pulled an orange BIC lighter from his pocket and handed it to the female. His eyes held her [e/c] ones as she brought the lighter to her cigarette and inhaled deeply as she lit it. He was just lucky that he confiscated it from Naruto yesterday after the idiot dropped a lit cigarette on his car's seat.

"Thanks." She exhaled the smoke, gripping the cigarette between her lips as she reached into her coat pocket and brought out the same flask he saw her drinking from before. "Want a drink?" She held out the flask towards him. Itachi stared at it for a moment before taking it into his hand. [Name's] hand reached up to her cigarette, taking another drag as he smelt the contents of the flask.

His nose scrunched at the invading smell of vodka tingling his nose. His dark eyes once again met with hers, noticing her watching him contently. A slight smirk crossed her lips as he lifted the flask to his lips. One little drink couldn't hurt.