Chapter 10

"Why can't we just pick up something to eat and take it back?" Sasuke continued to complain as they entered a diner, Itachi holding the door open for him and [Name].

"It won't kill you to sit down and converse with people over a nice breakfast, Sasuke." Itachi replied, smirking at the sour look that spread on his brother's features.

"Hi. Can I start any of you off with drinks besides water?" Their waitress came as and asked as they look their seats, Itachi in the middle.

"Can I get a bloody mary?" [Name] piped in, handing her I.D to the waiter.

"Oh yes, give the alcoholic more alcohol." Sasuke drawled, still annoyed with this whole situation. A heavy sigh left [Name's] lips as she was handed back her identification while Itachi sent a slight glare towards his brother for the off handed comment.

"Look, I have a hangover and you're really not helping it and I'll have you know this drink is a great way to take the edge off. Maybe once you grow up more you'll understand. But until then, keep your judgements to yourself." Sasuke huffed, turning his attention to his menu after he ordered a tomato juice. A slight smirk just crossed Itachi's lips, satisfied with how she handled Sasuke's comment. If nothing else, at least breakfast posed to be lively.