Chapter 7

A heavy sigh left Itachi's lips as he pulled into the driveway of his place, his headlights illuminating his little brother waiting there for him. This night just seems to be taking one turn after another. Turning the key off in the ignition, Itachi undid his seat belt and stepped out of the car.

"What do I owe the visit?" Sasuke pushed off the wall he was leaning on and approached his car, his hands stuff into his jean pockets.

"I need a place to crash." Another sigh left Itachi's lips as he closed the driver's side door.

"You can't stay at Naruto's?" A disgruntled look flashed over Sasuke's features.

"If I could, I'd be over there." Sasuke grumbled, getting irritated that Itachi is dragging this out instead of letting him into his home.

"Fine, but you have to sleep on the couch." Itachi finally gave in, not having the heart to turn his little brother away. Confusion flashed over Sasuke's features, his mouthing opening to protest but closing it upon Itachi opening the back door and revealing a female in his backseat.

"Who's the chick?"

"A friend. Help me get her inside." Itachi answered, ignoring the questioning look Sasuke was giving him.

"I'm not aiding in something illegal am I?" A slight smirk crossed Sasuke's lips as Itachi gave him a pointed look while he helped retrieve [Name] from the backseat. They stayed on either side of her, supporting her weight equally, as they brought her into Itachi's home and rest her in the guest room, much to Sasuke's displeasure. Tucking [Name] in, Itachi made sure to leave a trash bin beside the bed in case she felt the need to throw up again, along with leaving a glass of water on the nightstand. Hopefully she'd feel better in the morning once she sleeps it off.