Chapter 9

Itachi's dark eyes glanced towards his bedroom door as he heard it open, seeing a disheveled version of his brother walking out. A slight smirk crossed his features as he watched Sasuke try to rub the sleep out of his eyes as he stopped just short of the couch.

"Good morning sunshine." Itachi's smirked widened as Sasuke's coal eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare. He was never much of a morning person. Upon hearing Itachi acknowledge Sasuke's presence, [Name's] gaze turned to the younger Uchiha, taking in his appearance. Sasuke stared back at her, looking rather annoyed before he turned his gaze back to his brother.

"I'm hungry." He grumbled, causing a small chuckle to rumble in the back of Itachi's throat.

"How about we all go out for breakfast? I can drop you off at your car afterwards, [Name]."

"You sure that's a good idea? She was pretty shitfaced last night." Sasuke butt in before [Name] even had a chance to reply. Itachi sent his brother a halfhearted glare as a smug look crossed Sasuke's features, curt as ever.

"I-I'm fine, really." [Name] sputtered out, a soft tint coming to her cheeks. A slight smile crossed Itachi's lips as Sasuke muttered a 'whatever' while Itachi stood from the couch. If anything, this breakfast should be entertaining.