Chapter 11

"Thanks again for breakfast and well... everything." A soft smile spread on Itachi's lips as he walked [Name] to her car in the vacant lot, Sasuke remaining in the car. A soft blush nestled on her cheeks as she turned her back to the driver's side door in order to look at Itachi face to face.

"It was my pleasure. If you ever need anything else don't be afraid to ask." A slight smile spread on her succulent lips as her [e/c] gaze momentarily fell to the ground. God, he wanted to kiss her. Her blush seemed to darken a shade as she looked back up, meeting her gaze with his. Reading the mood and taking the risk, Itachi began to lean in towards her lips with her showing no sign of rejecting his advances. Though, millimeters before their lips could connect they were both startled by the blaring of a horn, successfully ruining the moment.

"Hurry up!" Itachi turned to glare back at his car, catching sight of Sasuke leaning over the console, a smirk on his lips, in order to honk the horn. Damn little cock block. A light giggle brought his attention back towards [Name], a smile on her lips.

"I better get going. Thanks again." Leaning up, [Name] pressed her lips against Itachi's pale cheek, her lips lingering far too long for it to be just a sign of gratitude. "I'll call you." A slight smile spread on Itachi's lips as he watched [Name] get into her vehicle and drive off before returning to his own with his impatient brother inside. He's really looking forward to [Name's] call.