Scary Shiße (Cont.)

So the last scary thing I told you about last chapter, the dream thing, this is what I wrote when I couldn't quite tell my friends what happened. Nathaniel is a character of mine and my old imaginary friend.

Okay so earlier when I was laying there motionless I drifted into a state of dreaming but I was fully concious and I could hear you guys, but I was dreaming. I found Nathaniel. He was in bad shape. His form was flickering in and out. He was dirty. He was tired and chained up. And he was acting strange.
I tried to get him but then a... Thing showed up. It was my height. I didn't want to look at it, but I had to. It... It switched between you, Mattie, Trin, Nat, all these different images. I swung my keyblade (I had one when I got there) and went to attack it. It was too fast and it laughed at me. Nathaniel watched with a blank smile.
I screamed at it, asking it what it was. It laughed more... It's laugh was amazing and terrible all at once. It smiled with razor sharp teeth...
"I am everything you love... And everything you hate. I am the Clown."
I snarled and charged and cut its side with the blade- it laughed and cried blood and grabbed its side... That thing you told me to smash was in it. It told me to look at what I'd done and disappeared. Nathaniel, in the corner, had the same wound. So did I. But I didn't care. I ran to help him, but I had nothing. He told me just to make it stop hurting, so I put his head in my lap and did what the tiny connection I could feel told me to do- I sang his lullaby. He smiled and I felt his pain go away and then you woke me. I can't feel him, but I feel the wound. And I was so afraid of you three being hurt, too...