Nothing Like Us Intro

Okay guys so i wanted to have another Justin story to work on. I thought about this while reading one of my old stories but its very different. Anyways i hope yous enjoy this one :D

---------------

What happens when Selena a normal girl is in love with the world famous Justin Bieber. Her one wish is for him to follow her.

What happens when Justin notices her and wants to know more about her.

Will she get her hopes up for nothing?

--------------

Selena Gomez is 17 years old and still in high school. She is in love with the world famous teen heart throb Justin Bieber. She is constantly tweeting him, liking his pictures on Instagram and shots. She even has an account dedicated to Justin pictures.

Perrie Edwards is 17 years old and Bestfriends with Selena. They’ve known each other for years ever since they were little. She’s the sensible one out of the two. She thinks of Selena as a sister and is always there for her even though she isn’t the biggest fan of Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is 20 years old and always busy with his career. He loves his fans, especially the girl ones. He tries his hardest to notice a lot of his fans on all the social media sites. What happens when he notices this one girl on Twitter and wants to know more of her. And that girl turns out to be Selena.

---------------

This was just a little info on the Characters :)

I will upload the first part soon :) Like in a couple of minutes!!!!!