Part 11

Hey guys heres Part 11 for yous! I hope yous enjoyed how i put up 3 parts the other day And YAY ive got to 500 reads on this story :) Enjoy.

-----------

Nothing Like Us

Part 11

After a while of us talking Justin drove me back home, and i could not stop thinking about that kiss. 

Yes i use to have dreams of me and Justin dating and kissing and now that ive kissed him it was even better.

He stopped outside my house and walked me to the door.

"I had a really great time Justin" I said smiling.

He nodded "Me too, everytime im with you its great. But i gotta go or Scooter and mum will think something happening" He laughed.

I nodded "Hopefully we get to hang out again before you leave"

He nodded and leaned in and kissed me softly and then pulled away "Hopefully i get to, but i will text and call you" He winked before walking off into his car and driving off.

I smiled while walking inside to see Perrie and Mum looking at me "So, tell me how it went" Mum said smiling.

I smiled back "It was great, we got McDonalds and then went to a park. It was so quiet there and we were talking and we kissed. Oh and let me tell you he is one good kisser!" I said while laughing.

Perrie smiled "Owww!!! Im so happy for you Selena" She said while hugging me.

Mum smiled "So will yous be meeting again?"

I shrugged "He's pretty busy this week"

"Well hopefully you will be able to see him again" Mum said while dishing out the dinner and us eating on the couch while mum watched the news.

The next thing that came on my eyes almost fell out of my head.

It was a news report of Justin and I together. There were the pictures from when we were at the shops and the park and our selfie together.

Mum and Perrie were both looking at me after it finished.

I looked at them "Hey i made it on the news!" I laughed while taking a bit of my food.

They just laughed  and Perrie looked at me "Looks like everyone now knows who you are"

I nodded "Yeah but i guess its what i expect for hanging with Justin. It sucks that he can never have any privacy"

Mum nodded "And those Paparazzi, they are horrible. Ive seen all the photos taken of yous and they never leave him alone"

I nodded and text Justin

Selena - Guess what, we were on the news. Im kinda scared to check my twitter too :/

Justin - Shit! Im sorry you might get hate.

Selena - Meh its fine, it was going to happen anyway

Justin - Still im sorry :(

Selena - Its fine Justin, i really dont care anyway. They are just jealous cause i get to hang out with the sexiest guy ;)

Justin - Hah! Nice one Selena

Selena - Ow i know. Now i gotta go, i have exams coming up and i got to study -.-

Justin - Goodluck with them exams.

Selena - Yeahhhh -.-

I smiled while chucking my phone on my bed.

I grabbed out my maths book and started studying. Ive never studyed before but i want to Graduate and make my mum proud.

And soon enough i fell asleep.

-----------

Hope yous enjoyed!!