Part 13

Hey guys heres Part 13 for yous! And yay i have over 800 reads for this story now!!! And i do hope yous enjoy :)

-------------

Nothing Like Us

Part 13

** 2 Months Later **

I sighed while walking around the shops with Perrie.

"So whats going on with you and Justin lately?" Perrie said while walking with me into Supre.

I looked at her "We havent been talking that much. He's just been so busy with recording new songs and he has no time to do anything else"

She looked at me and sighed "Its something you will have to get use to you know"

I nodded "Oh yeah im fine with it, i just want to see him again" I said while looking at some pants.

She nodded and smiled "You so want the D" She said while smirking.

My eyes widened and i gasped "Perrie! Dont say stuff like that"

She looked at me "Oh please, you so want it...you got it bad girlll"

I shooks my head blushing and hitting her arm "Your so mean" I said while pouting.

After we finished out shopping going to many different stores we went to the food court and got out food, i got KFC and Perrie got Red Rooster.

While we were eating i got a snapchat from Justin.

You could tell by the picture that he was tired and it said "Been in the studio since Yesterday"

I sighed while sending him a picture of me pouting and the caption saying "Get some rest!"

I started eating while i got a text from Justin.

Justin - Hey, hows it going in Brisbane?

Selena - Really boring!

Justin - Hah. Well ive been in the studio pretty much everyday since ive been back :/

Selena - Make sure you get some rest

Justin - I havent had time to

Selena - Well make time boy ;)

Justin - One day you have to come visit :)

Selena - Yes! That would be fun :D

Justin - I'll see what i can organize, i gotta go now. Orders from Scooter

Selena - Have fun..byeee :)

I smiled while putting my phone down and looking at Perrie

"Justin wants me to go visit him in LA" I said taking a sip of my drink.

She looked at me and smiled "Aw, hopefully he'd ask you out then"

I laughed and nodded "But LA is so far away, do you want to come?" I said looking at her, Perrie and i litterally went everywhere together.

She shook her head "Nah its your and Justins time. Plus i have my Uni course in Hospitality and im really enjoying it" She said while smiling

You see Perrie loved cooking and is now working on a Uni course for it.

I smiled and nodded "Your cooking is really good"

She smiled and nodded.

After we finished eating we left the shops and we saw flashes coming from behind us.

I turned around to see the Paps, what the hell.

Then they started coming closer to us. Why are they even here?

"Selena is it true your dating Justin" The paps called out.

I looked at Perrie, her giving me the 'What the hell is going on' face.

"Selena Selena! We all know your cheating on Justin"One of them shouted.

We covered our faces walking to my car.

"Selena, is it true your only using Justin for his money" Another called out.

I quickly got into my car with Perrie and drove off.

I could see Perrie looking at me from the corner of my eye "I cant believe them! What assholes! Dont they have a freaking life" Perrie said in an annoyed voice.

I shrugged "Its what happenes when you get close to Justin, like looks at him. They follow him all the time"

She nodded "I felt like punching them in the face"

I laughed, i felt like that too.

When i got home i got a text from Justin saying we should skype.

I smiled while opening the video chat

"Justin!" I said smiling.

He smiled back "Hey Selena, i heard about the incident with the paparazzi today" He said running his hand through his hair.

I sighed and looked at him "I know. The litterally came out of no where. I dont even know why they were wanting pictures of me"

He laughed "Its because they know about us"

I looked at him "Hmm, but there is no us Justin"

He laughed "But there soon will be" He said smirking and winking.

I laughed and shook my head.

He looked at me "So i was talking to Scooter, and i was talking to your mum earlier and i was hoping you'd like to come to LA next week?" He said smiling nervously.

I smiled widely "Yes! I'd love to"

He smiled "Sweet, is Perrie going to come?"

I shook my head "We were talking about it earlier, she just wants to focus on her uni stuff and she wants us to have alonneeeeee time" I said laughing.

He laughed and smiled "Great, well you can stay with me for about 2 weeks and your mum will tell you the rest cause i cant really remember" He said laughing.

I nodded "Okay, well i cant wait" I said smiling.

I heard my door open and saw Perrie come into my room and sit on my bed next to me.

Perrie smiled and waved at Justin "Hey Bieberface. Thats one of my many nicknames for you"

He laughed and smiled "Hey Perrie"

Perrie smiled "Anyway Selena's mum told me that Selena's coming to LA next week. Now yous gotta keep it G Rated, even though she wants the D and you want the V...we dont want any Jelena babies running around alright"

I gasped and hit her arm "Perrie!"

She smiled "Thats all i wanted to say..bye" She said while quickly walking out.

I laughed and shook my head "OMG she's so horrible. Sorry"

He laughed and smiled "Dont worry, whats worse is that Scooter had that talk with me earlier..."

I laughed "Hah! Thats even funnier"

He smiled and shooking his head "Hey ive got to go, its getting pretty late"

I nodded "Yeah and im really hungry"

He laughed and smiled "I dont know when ill get to talk to you next cause im really busy this week but ill try...bye Selena"

I smiled "Bye Justin"

I smiled while shutting my laptop. I get to goto LA next week and spend time with Justin. I cant wait!

-------------

Hope yous enjoyed it!