Part 3

Hey i just really felt like updating again haha. I've already written upto Part 8. :)

--------------

Nothing Like Us

Part 3

** A MONTH LATER **

I woke up while groaning and stretching making the ugliest noises. I smiled remembering what day it was today..The day that Justin was coming to the city i lived in. Brisbane, Australia and today i was going to stay outside his hotel with all the other Beliebers.

I bit my lip getting nervous..thats what i always done whenever i got nervous, what if i dont get the chance to get close enough. Atleast i will be closer to him than i have ever been.

I smiled running downstairs, it was 5am...i have never gotten up this early ever before but because its for Justin i will make an exception.

"MUM IM GOING TO SEE JUSTIN TODAY...Oh goodness i cant wait. Im so nervous..Oh gosh" I said while falling onto the lounge.

I looked over at my mum "Oh Selena dont be so nervous, hopefully youll get close enough and see him up close" Mum said while smiling.

** LATER ON **

(Picture of what she's wearing up top)
I got nervous while arriving infront of Justin's hotel with Perrie, i dont even know if he'll come out of the hotel today or if he'll go the back way.

I stood behind people i was probably 5 rows back and there were some dam tall girls infront of me...curse my shortness!

I had been here since 7am and it was now 3pm and it was getting rather hot out here too.

I suddenly heard all the girls screaming while i got on my tippy toes and saw Justins hair, he was now getting photos with fans. OMG HE'S SO SEXY OMG HE LOOKS EVEN SEXIER IN PERSON.

I squeezed Perrie's hand and bit my lip while feeling the tears in my eyes...happy tears.

You see i have never seen Justin in concert, the only way ive seen him is through the tv or computer...

The reason i was crying right now because i was so close to my idol. You see growing up being weird and socially awkward around people it was hard. No one ever wanted to be friends with me and when i found out about Justin something just made me love him. His music always calmed me down when i was upset and would help me sleep on nights when i couldnt sleep.

I smiled when i saw Perrie fangirl a little...and yeah Perrie never fangirls.

Cause Perrie was taller she was taking millions of photos for me on my phone.

I pouted when i saw Justin get in a car and it driving off...THIS WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! I was so close to him, even though he was far away but it was still close.

I smiled at Perrie "This is the best day of my life Perrie, oh geeze he was so beautiful"

Perrie smiled and handed me back my phone and i scrolled through all the photos of him "Your the best Perrie" i said while hugging her.

Perrie looked at me "Do you wanna go back home?"

I nodded "Yeah..." I said while following her to her car and heading back home.

I smiled while looking through all the pictures and making an edit of some of the pictures of Justin and then putting a picture of me and Perrie with it and putting it onto my twitter.

@SelenaGomez - Just saw @JustinBieber outside his hotel and words can describe how happy i am for seeing him so close...in looooove.

I smiled while getting home and telling mum all of it while Perrie went for a nap cause she woke up too early...lazy girl.

---------

Sorry it wasnt very long but some Parts will be shots and some might be long. But i hope it was alright :)