Part 5

Okay guys heres the update for the next Part. I hope yous enjoy!!!

-------------

Nothing Like Us

Part 5

** 2 Weeks Later **

It has now been 2 weeks and Justin and I have been messaging alot actually. Everytime he does message me I get really nervous because im scared im going to say something stupid or weird.

And i dont want to freak him out.

You see after a while of Justin and I constantly messaging on Twitter he decided to give me his number. I almost died because Justin, my ido had gived me his number and he also followed me on Instagram!!!!!! And he also gave me his snapchat which i was told not to give anyone, especially Perrie.

I smiled while walking with Perrie in the shops. It wasnt very busy here because most people were at school but us Year 12's had the day off.

To be honest i had never been happier. Just getting the chance to text and then snapchat it just made me the happiest.

I smiled while grabbing a Mango Magic from Boost. I then heard a couple girls squeeling.

I turned my head to see why girls were squeeling and i literally froze.

It was Justin!

I stood there not knowing what to do, the fact that there was hardly no one here and the girls that were squeeling had no gone.

He was there with his body guards and wow they were huge! Their muscles were probably the size of my face and i would probably come up to their shoulders.

I just couldnt stop looking at Justin. I felt Perrie tapping my arm "Look Selena look! Its Justin"

I took a sip of my drink and looked at Justin again and saw him look at me. I felt my cheeks heating up.

He was coming this way. What if he didnt even recognize me. What if i had my pants on backwards. Oh they werent. (Picture of outfit up top)

Oh gosh he was getting closer.

I bit my lip when i saw him standing infront of me. I didnt know what to do. I was frozen.

Then i heard Perrie talk "Sorry, i think she just died"

I heard Justin laugh, oh his laugh was beautiful.

I suddenly snapped out of it and smiled a little "Hi"

ARG im so lame! Like seriously hi...ive got problems.

"Im so sorry, geeze im so lame" I said while taking a sip of my drink.

Then i heard laughing then looked at Perrie "Look im going to go...and leave you two to get to know eachother" Perrie smiled while looking at both of us.

I looked at her, my eyed widening. No she can not leave me alone with Justin ill make a fool out of myself.

"NO! You cant leave P" I said pouting.

"You'll be fine. Plus i text Justin last night and told him we were going shopping and for him to come along" Perrie said while smirking.

That sneaky girl!

I sighed "Alright alright"

"You should be thanking me!" Perrie smiled and walked off.

I looked at Justin and smiled a little, i was so dam nervous!

"Im just going to say this right now. But i cant believe im actually standing next to you and im so nervous and im gonna make a fool out of myself" I said quickly while looking up at him.

He just smiled "Dont be nervous Selena"

I bit my lip "I..I just dont know what to say. Well atleast im not crying" I laughed a little.

He smiled and we started walking around the shops together with his body guards behind us.

"You know its so cool that you have body guards. There like giant" I said laughing a little.

"Yeah its pretty good, hey do you wanna go somewhere else?" Justin said while looking at me

I smiled at him "Yeah i'd like that"

We were about to leave the shops when Justin stopped me "I thought i'd just warn you about that paps...they always know where i am" Justin said while looking at me.

I nodded "Alright" I said while his body guards stook beside us as we walked out. The bright flashes almost blinded me.

I heard them yelling out to Justin and to me but my face was covered by my hands. I didnt want them to know who i was.

We quickly got into Justin's car and he drove off. I looked at him "That was crazy"

He nodded "It gets worse than that..trust me"

I nodded "Yeah i always see it on tv"

"Hey Justin...you know right now i feel like the luckiest girl in the world cause i get to hang out with you" I said smiling.

-----------

Hope it was alright. I know i skipped a little to make them meet but i just had too :)