Part 8

Hey guys heres Part 8 for yous :)  Im gonna post this one and also another one...And I hope yous enjoy!

-----------

Nothing Like Us

Part 8

** 5 Days Later **

Its been 5 days without seeing Justin and to be honest it kinda sucks. Yes i do like him more than a friend and that is completely obvious but he's only known me for a little over a month so i dont expect anything to happen.

Because he knows that i do like him alot he likes to tease me a little about it.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was a text from Justin.

Justin- Hey guess what

Selena- What now Justin?

Justin- When i get back to Brisbane im going to drive us to the Gold Coast because ive booked Dreamworld for us.

Selena- WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS! Is that even possible?

Justin- Yup, be excited!

Selena- You have no idea how excited i am now!!!! OMG its gonna be so fun

Justin- You can invite your friends, Perrie and your mum too :)

I sighed looking at that text, i didnt tell him Perrie was my only friend cause thats kinda embarrassing. So i text back.

Selena- I'll just bring Perrie and Mum. Who are you bringing?

Justin- Im bringing my mum, Scooter and some other people :)

Selena- Great! I cant wait Justin. Now i gotta go i have to goto school soon.

Justin- I keep forgetting your 17 hah! Have fun at schooooool ;)

Selena- Oh your so mean. Atleast im not old like you hah! Byeeee

Justin- Have fun ;)

I pouted, i really didnt want to goto school. The word got out of me hanging out with Justin and people just wont leave me alone.

AND I CANT STAND IT!

I sighed sitting at the table "Mum do i have to goto school, im over it"

Mum looked at me "Oh Selena, yes you do. You only have 2 weeks left till you graduate, and i want you studying alot. I really want you to graduate. You too Perrie, yous both need to" Mum said looking at both Perrie and I.

I sighed and went to go get change (Picture of what she's wearing up top)

I quickly took a photo of my outfit and put it on my Snapchat Story.

I sighed while walking downstairs with Perrie "To hell we go" I said while laughing, yes school is hell to me.

Perrie laughed "But im driving" She said while grabbing her keys and walking to her Blue Toyota Yaris.

Yes we had the same car but just different colours.

Once we got into the car she started driving "So i wonder whats going to happen today. With that selfie of you and justin on instagram and all the pictures of you and him at the shops and the park. Litterally everyone wants to be friends with you now" Perrie said sounding a bit upset.

I looked at her "Perrie remember that promise we made in Grade 8. We will be friends and no one else can join our group" I smiled.

She smiled "But now everyone at school wants to be your friend" Perrie said while parking at school.

I looked at her "I dont want to be friends with anyone else at our school. Their all annoying"

She nodded "I dont mind it when you hang out with Justin though, he's one person i like you hanging out with" She said while looking at me.

I nodded and smiled at her "Now lets try get through this day"

We walked in through the school gates and saw everyone looking at me, seriously people. 

I sighed loudly and sat at Perrie's and my table.

Then we saw the 2 popular girls walk up to us, i didnt even know their name.

"Hey Selena we were wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us today" The blonde one said while blowing a bubble and popping it...i hate when people do that.

"Uhm no thanks, i'd rather pull my hair out and stab my eyeballs" I said while taking a sip of my water.

Here eye widened and she gasped "But everyone wants to be friends with us!" The brown haired one said while looking at me.

I shook my head "No. Im friends with Perrie and only Perrie so please leave" I said looking at them annoyed.

Then they walked off. I looked over at Perrie "See your my bestfriend, i ain ever leaving you" I said while smiling and hugging her.

------------

Hope it was alright guys :)