Part 2

Hey guys i felt like updating and putting the 2nd part up for yous. Im just working on writing a couple of parts in this story then ill update alot more :) Sorry some of these will be short but ill try to make them longer.....Hope this ones alright.

------------

Nothing Like Us

Part 2

I sighed while walking out of English which was my 2nd class of the day and went to meet up with Perrie.

I smiled while walking upto Perrie. You see Perrie and I stuck together we didnt really talk to other people cause the girls are very bitchy here and we really cant stand them.

"Quick lets goto the Tuckshop before the line gets too big" I said while dragging her to the Tuckshop with me and getting into line. Its wasnt too busy but it may be a while.

"I really want the new thing they have..that CCB...Chicken, Cheese and Bacon YUM" I said while smirking.

You see i was a girl that loved her food. Im not a health freak i just eat anything.

After getting my food and heading to our table away from everyone else "So i saw that cute blonde boy checking you out earlier" Perrie said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I sighed "Im just not interested in any of the guys here. Remember that guy i dated in year 10...they are all just the same. They cant keep their mouths shut and tell everything to their friends" I said while crossing my arms.

"Not all of them will be like that Sel..." Perrie said while taking a sip of her fanta.

I looked at her "Im just not interested in any of the guys here..."

Perrie nodded "Yeah your kinda right about that actually"

I laughed, the guys at this school...well alot of them were players and i cant stand that.

I quickly took out my phone and checked my twitter notifications and groaned loudly "A Justin Bieber followed me on twitter but it was spelt Justin Bieberr...ARG i hate that. I get so excited thinking its him that followed me but nuh..its a dam fake" I said while sighing.

Perrie just laughed, yeah she laughed at me alot.

"Why do you always laugh at me all the time Perrie you ass!" I said while laughing and taking a bit of my food.

"Its just funny how you react to things...your a bit dramatic sometimes" Perrie said while laughing and smiling widely.

I thought i was hearing things when i heard Justin's fetus song "Baby" came on the school raido. My eyes widened and i quickly looked at Perrie "Its fetus Justin" I said while singing along to the song.

After it finished i noticed Perrie laughing her head off "Yeah Perrie, im the reason we dont have any friends" I laughed while taking a sip of Perrie's fanta.

Yeah i was very dedicated to Justin. People say im obsessed but i like to call it dedicated. I was a bit of a weird girl but hey! I dont wanna be normal. Normal is boring.

------------

Hope it was alright!