Chapter 10 - Heart Of Stone

Dear Reader,

I'm sorry, I tricked you.

I'm sure you already know what this is...

Yes. I'm discontinuing this book.

Please hear me out and read this. I try to explain myself and I added a little note in bold for someone near the end.

I've been thinking about this for ages but I was too nervous to actually do it until now.

I'm extremely sorry if I disappointed anyone, I just don't have any motivation to keep writing this fan fic anymore.

This was intended to be practice for a future fan fic and I never liked it in the first place. The plot is too boring for me to write since it's not original and I'm pretty sure most of us already know how these kind of stories go.

I didn't have much freedom when writing these 'Soulmate AUs'. I know you can add your own twists, though I have already buried my own grave since the first chapter, since I never bent the rules and never planned out well.

On top of that, I feel like I'm not as attached to Hamilton anymore. I still love the musical and the (non-toxic) people in the fandom, but I guess I've just lost that spark. I've been finding more fandoms I love and the love I have for the Hamilton fandom is just not as special anymore I guess. I've especially gone back to my anime days and am finding more anime to watch, more specifically, BNHA.

I know how disappointed I am whenever a book I read gets discontinued, and I'm really sorry if I disappointed you.

I don't know how to make it up to you, so just comment what you would like me to do (apart from finish/continue this book, sorry) if you want.

- Comment here for any requests -

I'm especially sorry for who I consider my first reader (who isn't someone I know irl, I'm sure you know who you are) since you were so supportive and nice. Thank you for your comments, votes, and support. I'm so so sorry. I don't expect you to read my future work, but I really appreciate you just reading this one. I never thought that anyone would even find this, yet you went out of your way to vote on so many chapters. I'm so sorry, and thank you so much.

Of course, thank you to everyone else who read this book. I really appreciate it but I just don't have any motivation to continue, at all.

Thank you for support, you all have my appreciation and respecc ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Yours Sincerely,
Elenora/Eleonora, a.k.a. MsPalmTree

PS. If anyone wants to know, my new fanfic will be a Tododeku, Fantasy AU, ft. Kiribaku.

...

I'm really sorry.