Unknown

Someone's POV

F*uck! Bakit ba kasi biglang humarang ang lalaking yun?! Siya tuloy ang timaan!

Tinanggal ko ang maskara pagkatapos kong makasakay ng kotse. Pinaharurot ko ito palayo.

Sh*t! Bakit ba kasi ako nakokonsiyensa?! Kasalanan naman niya eh. Kung bakit siya tinamaan. Pero di pa rin ako mapalagay. Para kasing pamilyar ang lalaking yun sa kin. Parang nagkita na kami noon pa pero di ko lang maalala.

Ha! Bahala siya! Ginagawa ko lang ang trabaho ko..

The Unknown's POV

"Sir?" My secretary peeks at my door.

"Yes?" I turned my attention from the papers to her.

"Someone's calling," she said. I immediately gestured her to come in. She gave me the phone.

"What happened?" I asked the caller when my secretary goes out of my office. "Did you kill her?" I knew it's too late for me to ask that question. Probably, she was lying lifeless right now.

"Mianhe, Sir. I failed. That bastard had just entered the scenario and saved her. She was lucky that Dimitriv was there." I knew he was expecting me to shout at him, for the plan's failure. Intsead, I added more authority in my voice.

"There will be a few changes in the main plan. I want you to continue on spying on her. For now, just let her live her useless life. I also want you to keep the clues away from Mr. Chairman. I want him to remain clueless. I want everything clean. Get rid of his investigator if necessary."

"Ne. But Sir, what about that bastard?"

"Just leave that Dimitriv alone. I have another plan for that bastard. Just do what I said. Don't disappoint me."

I ended the call.

I smirked at the situation. Fate was probably at her side.

Lucky her. If I didn't discovered those documents earlier, she was probably dead. Before this day ends. Well maybe it's not yet her time. But I'll make sure I will make her life more miserable.

Than hell. *evil smirk*

Manipulating was my talent. Revenge was my goal.

Everything was worth the wait..

                                 -to be continued-