6

this is Rick's friend

JACOB POV

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Ricky to wake up. 

Just then he groans and opens his eyes.

"Hey Ricky"

He then looks at me "what happened?" he then gasps "now I remember Silver knocked me out"

"Yes he did" I then got closer "you tried to kill yourself Ricky and he stopped you"

"Why?" he then starts crying "I wanted to die"

"Well I didn't want you to die, Ricky, believe it or not, I do care about you"

"All you care about is your money and nothing else," Ricky says "just leave me alone"

"Alright" I then stand up and walk to the door "o and Ricky" he looks at me "I got rid of everything sharp"

After that, I left the room and when I closed the door I saw Aaron by the door.

"Watch Ricky I'm going to work"

"You got it, boss," Aaron says.

After that, I left the house and went to my company to do some work.

RICK POV

After I knew he was gone I got my wheelchair and came out of the room and that's when I saw Aaron by the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have been given orders to watch you"

I then groan "fine then can you get me down there to the kitchen?" I ask.

"Sure can" he then picks me up while in the wheelchair and takes me downstairs to the kitchen "there you go"

"Thanks" I then grabbed the bread and peanut butter and jelly and make a sandwich and eat.

After I ate 2 sandwichs I went to the living room and watched tv and I saw Aaron sit on the loveseat and take out his phone and that gave me an idea.

"Hey, Aaron" he then looks at me.

"What?" Aaron asks.

"Can I use your phone?"

"Why?" Aaron asks.

"Well I don't have one and it has been a while since I talked to my mom and I bet she's worried"

"I don't know, I don't think the boss will like it," Aaron says.

I then came up with something "it will only be a few minutes" I then got closer to him "you see my mom is worries a lot and since I haven't talked to her in a long time she's probably worried and if I don't call her every once in while she gets paranoid and call the police and they'll look for me" I then saw him think "please" 

"Well............" he then sighs "alright" he then hands me the phone "but make it quick"

"Thank you" I then dial a number and then look at him "can I have a few minutes alone?"

"Sure," Aaron says and then leaves the room.

I then push the call button and let it ring. After a few rings, it stopped.

"Hello" I then gasp. "hello," he says again.

"Hey Spirit" I then heard a gasp.

"Is that you Rick? " Spirit asks.

"Yes it's me"

"Well as I live and breath you are alive after all," Spirit says and I laugh a little "so what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call? "

"I need your help"

"What did you do Rick? " Spirit asks.

"I asked for money and when it was time to repay the debt I couldn't and I tried to pay it back, but I couldn't and now the guy that I owe money too has made me his boy toy and I hate him and so" I take a deep breath "can you please go to his company and pay my debt?" I ask.

I then hear him sigh "Alright, but you owe me one"

"Thank you"

After that, I gave Spirit the address to Jacob's company and then we hung up and I gave Aaron back his phone.

"So is your mom ok?" Aaron asks.

"O she's fine" I then smile "man he is stupid," I said in my head.

JACOB POV

I was doing work when Silver walked in.

"What is it?"

"A wolf is here to see you" Silver says.

I then look at my schedule "I don't have any appointments today"

"I know, but he asked to see you directly," Silver says.

"Hhhmmm" I then think "alright let him in"

He nods and leaves and then comes back after a few minutes and I saw the wolf behind Silver (the wolf is above)

"What can I help you with?"

"I'm here to pay Rick's debt," he says.

I was surprised that this wolf was here to pay my Ricky's debt. I then saw Silver pull out a knife and then he looked at me and I shake my head and he puts the knife away.

"I hate to tell you this, but I don't know a Rick, my dad might have" I then stand up "you see my dad recently has passed and he used to run this company and if people do owe money then I will call them and tell them to pay up, but until I finish going through paperwork that he didn't finish I won't be able to go through the papers and the people that owe money"

"I see, well I'm sorry for your lost, and so I'll give you my number and when you find Rick's papers call me and I will pay his debt," he says and then writes his number and then gives it to me "here you go"

"Thank you"

After that, he left and that left Silver and me alone.

"Nicely done boss"

"Thanks, but the question is how did Ricky get a hold of him, I never gave him a phone"

"I don't know, but I will find out," Silver says.

"Good"

After that, he left and I went back to work.