16

RICK POV

It has been a few months since I left and I moved to a different state to be away from Jacob. 

But I have to admit I did miss him from time to time.

But right now I was at the hospital getting the babies checked and I get to find out their genders and what animal they are and with the deal, I made with Jacob I will tell him what the genders are.

When my name was called I got up and followed the nurse to a room and then I sat down and waited for my doctor to come in.

After a few minutes, the doctor showed up.

"Hello Rick," Adam says.

"Hello Adam, how have you been?"

"I've been fine" he then puts the clipboard on the door "shale we get started" I nod "alright then take off your shirt and lay back," Adam says. I then do as I'm told and take off my shirt and lay back and then he puts the gel on my stomach as we watch the screen "do you want to know the gender and what they'll be?" Adam says.

"Yes, please"

"Ok let's see" he then looks at the screen "you are having 2 boys and one is a tiger and the other one is a raccoon," Adam says.

"And they look ok?"

"They look perfectly healthy," Adam says. 

"That's good"

After that, he cleans the gel off me and I put my shirt back on and then got ready to leave.

"Rick" I look at Adam "listen I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" 

I chuckle "look I'm flattered, but I recently broke up on my last relationship and I don't think you want to be with a male that is pregnant with someone else's babies"

"Well, I don't care that your pregnant with someone else's babies" he then takes my hand "I want to help you and be with you," Adam says. I sigh "but listen I'm not going to force you, but just in case you change your mind" he then hands me a piece of paper "call me" he then kisses my cheek and then leaves.

I blush and put my hand on my cheek.

After that, I left after making the next appointment and went to my car and drove to my house.

this is Rick's house

When I get there I go in my house and sit on the couch and take out my phone. I then take a deep breath and dial his number and put it to my ear.

After the 3rd ring, I heard someone answer it.

"Hello" and it was Aaron "hello"

I clean my throat "Aaron's it's me"

"Rick" I heard him gasp "I'm surprised that you would call"

"Look just give the phone to Jacob before I change my mind and hang up"

"Ok ok," Aaron says. After a few minutes, I heard talking "boss you got a phone call "

"I'm busy with work right now," Jacob says over the phone.

"But boss its Ricky," Aaron says.

"WHAT," I heard him yell "give me that phone," he says real fast and I heard the phone get passed over "hello"

"Hi Jacob"

"Ricky it has been a while, how are you doing? " Jacob asks.

"I've been doing fine and there was a reason why I was calling you"

"And what is it? " Jacob asks.

"I wanted to tell you about the babies"

"Are they ok? " Jacob asks with worry.

"Their fine and I wanted to tell you that the twins are both boys and one of them is a raccoon and the other one is a tiger"

"Wow" he chuckles "I have sons"

"Yes you do"

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about? " Jacob asks.

"No that was it"

"O," Jacob says "listen if you're ok with it will you let me come see you when you have your next appointment? "

"Let me think about ok"

"Ok," Jacob says.

After that, I hung up and turned on the tv and put my paw on my stomach as I was tv.

JACOB POV

After the call ended I looked at Silver and Aaron.

"Did you track the call?"

"Yes we did and he's in California somewhere," Silver says.

"You couldn't find the exact location," I said being mad.

"The signal was weak and he must be near a tower to block have the call," Silver says.

"Clever Ricky very clever"

"So what did he want?" Aaron asks.

"He called to tell me that I have sons and one is a raccoon and the other one is a tiger"

"That's great news boss," Silver says.

I then stand up "we need to find him for his protection call the boys that are in California and tell them to look for him, but stay in the shadows and watch over him"

"Right away boss," they said and then leave.

After that, I sat in my chair and smile at that I have sons.