10

RICK POV

When I wake up I saw that I was chained and that I was in the dungeon.

Just then the door opens and I saw that it was Jacob.

"How's my Ricky doing?" Jacob asks.

"Why am I here?"

"You tried to run away from me" he then takes a seat "and I can't have that" he then lays back in the chair "you know before you I was in a relationship," Jacob says.

"Yeah right, you probably forced them too"

"No, I didn't force him" he sighs "we fell in love" he then looked sad all of a sudden.

"Why do you look sad all of a sudden?"

"The person I was in love with was a bear" he then takes out a picture and gives it to me "this is him," Jacob says.

I then look at the picture.

"If this is your lover then where is he?"

"He died," Jacob says and I gasp.

"How?"

"He had a deadly disease and there was no cure and he was so sick that we never mated and so I stayed with him until his last breath and since then I have not cared for anybody" he then looks at me "until now," Jacob says.

"I am sorry for your lost, I really am, but what you're doing to me is not love, it's control" he nods "did he know what you did?"

"Yes he did and he was my partner for work and love," Jacob says.

"Wouldn't having feelings for me, hurt him in a way?"

"No" he stands up "before he died he told me to love again" he then starts walking around "at first I hurt really bad, I didn't leave the house after his funeral, I drank and killed people that tried to help," Jacob says.

"Did you try to kill Silver and Aaron too?"

He chuckles "No and that is because at that time I haven't met them yet" he then looks at me and comes this way "listen I know that I'm always harsh and all" he then grabs my paw "but I really do care about you, Ricky" he then kisses my paw "is there any way that you can learn to love me too?"

I gasp "I don't know" I then take my paw back "I mean everything you do scares me"

He nods "I understand, but" he then gets closer "what if I tried being nicer to you and keeping all this stuff I do away from you and earning your love," Jacob says.

I think for a second "you won't do any of this" I move my paws around this dungeon "to me anymore if I let you earn my love?" I ask trying to be clear.

"Yes," Jacob says.

"I need to think about this, can I give you an answer tomorrow?" my stomach then growls "and can I have some food?"

"Sure I'll give you until tomorrow for your answer and yeah I'll get you some food," Jacob says.

"Thanks" he nods and then leaves.

After he brought me some food he unchained me but left me in the cell and that left me alone to think about what I should do.