18

NO ONES POV

It has been a few days since that happened and Jacob was doing business in town settling things up and Rick was at home eating a pizza with a large drink.

And of course Jacob had a few of his men to watch over his Ricky and his unborn boys.

Just then Jacob comes into Rick's house and sits next to him as he puts his paw on his stomach.

"How was your meeting?" Rick asks.

"It's all set, Silver will run my business with Aaron and they will only call me unless it's an absolute a emergency" Jacob says.

"Ok" Rick says.

After a while they left and went to the hospital for his check up on the babies.

When they got there they waited for a while until he was called and they went to a room and waited for the doctor.

Just then the door opens and the doctor came in and he gasps.

"You" Adam says looking at Jacob "what are you doing here?"

"I'm with him" Jacob says.

"Do you 2 know each other?" Rick asks.

"Sadly yes" Adam says "he's my cousin"

Rick gasps.

"You 2 are related" Rick says "how can you guys be related, I mean your a tiger" he points to Jacob "and your a lion" he points to Adam.

"My mom has a sister and she married a lion and had a son and that would be this idiot" Jacob says.

"Watch your mouth you thug" Adam says.

"You want to go" Adam says as they get face to face.

"Stop it" they look at Rick "we are suppose to be checking on the babies right now and I don't need the stress"

"He's right, it's not good for my boys" Jacob says.

"They are not yours" Adam says.

"Actually they are his boys" Rick says "he's the one that I was in the relationship with"

"My cousin is dangerous Rick and you should leave him" Adam says.

"I tried, but he found me and" Rick looks at Jacob "I love him" Jacob gasps and then smiles.

"I love you too" Jacob says.

"But Rick" they look at him "I love you" Adam says.

"I'm sorry Adam, I do like you, but I've already been knotted and claimed and that's him"

Adam sighs "I understand"

After that Adam did the test and checked the babies and when they were done they left.

"I feel terrible" Rick says looking at the window inside the car.

"He had to know and besides he'll be fine" Jacob says.

"I still feel bad that I hurt him, he's a really nice guy" Rick says.

Just then Jacobs phone rings and he answers it.

"Hello" Jacob talks for a few minutes while driving and then hangs up "ok, talk later"

"Who was that?" Rick asks.

"That was Silver, they finished what I told them to do" Jacob says.

"And what's that?" Rick asks.

Jacob smiles at him "you'll see"

After a few minutes they came to a house.

"Where are we?" Rick asks.

"Our new home" Jacob says.

"What. No. I have a home already" Rick says.

"I know and you still do" he gets out and walks around and let's Rick out "I bought this house for us to raise our boys in this house" he takes his hand "let me show you around"

"Ok" Rick says.

They then go in and they look around and then he showed Rick the nursery and he gasps at it.

"Wow" Rick says "this looks perfect"

"I'm glad you liked it" Jacob says.

After that they continued on their way until they went back to rick's house.
=================================================