13

RICK POV

When I wake up I take a shower and get dressed.

I then went to the kitchen and I saw food already set on the table.

Today Jacob is taking me with him to the job that he has.

After breakfast, we left the house and went to his business.

When we got there we parked the car and went in and then we went to his office.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," Jacob says. I then saw the door open and I saw a female walk-in "what is Rose?"

"You asked me to come to go over your meetings today remember sir?" Rose asks

"O yes of course, please go ahead," Jacob says. 

Jacob was acting differently here then he does at home.

"Ok let's see" she then looks at the clipboard "you have 3 meetings this morning and 2 at noon and you have another one at 4 today," Rose says.

"Very well thank you," Jacob says.

"Your welcome sir," Rose says and then leaves.

"You acted differently in front of her why is that?"

"My employees don't know what I do and so I acted differently here then I do at home," Jacob says.

"I see"

After a few minutes, he got a call.

"Hello...............................yes let them in................thank you," Jacob says and hangs up "we have company coming"

"Who?"

"My brother," Jacob says.

"You mean Mason the guy I met before the wedding with that white tiger?"

"No that was my little brother, I'm talking about my older brother," Jacob says.

"I thought Mason was the only brother you had" he shakes his head 'no' "how many siblings do you have?"