11

JACOB POV

Today is the day I get an answer from Ricky and I hope he picks that right answer or who knows what I'll do.

After I took a shower I got dressed and then I brought breakfast to Ricky and he eats it.

"So what's your answer, Ricky?"

"I've been thinking of this really hard and I have decided," Ricky says.

"And?"

"I will give you a chance" I gasp with a smile "but," Ricky says.

"But what?"

"If this doesn't work you let me go and don't have your goons coming after me," Ricky says.

"Very well, but you have to wait a month to see if this relationship works before you can decide to leave or stay" I then put my paw out "do we have a deal?"

"So we have to date for a month before I can make a decision?" Ricky asks.

"Yes"

I see him think for a second and then he sighs "fine, we have a deal" Ricky says.

We then shake hands and I let him out of the dungeon and he went to take a shower.

I then went to the kitchen and I saw Silver and Aaron.

"How did it go boss?" Silver asks.

"He's agreed to try out this relationship"

"I'm happy for you boss," Aaron says.

"Thanks" 

After that, I went to my office and started making plans for our date.

Just then Silver walks in.

"So what are you going to do on your date?" Silver says.

"How do you know I'm planning a date?"

"I saw the list when I came in," Silver says as he points.

"O" I sigh "I don't know what to do on a first date"

"Well, Rick lived in the city right?" I nod "well why don't you take him out to dinner and then show him the city to places that he would like and then get some dessert and then take him to the mountain so that he can see the city above," Silver says.

"I like it, thank you, Silver"

"No problem boss," Silver says.

After that, I went to look for Ricky and after a few minutes, I found him watching tv in the living room.

"Hey Ricky" 

"Hey, Jacob," Ricky says.

"I want to take out today"

"Why?" Ricky asks.

"To earn your love I have to take you out"

"Ok," Ricky says.

We then left the house and we got in my car and drove to the city.

While we were driving I showed Ricky places around the city. I then parked the car and we got out and we walk around the city and as we talked about the city we held hands and it was nice.

When it was getting dark we went to a restaurant and had dinner and then we had dessert and then we went back to my car and we drove.

"Did you like the date?"

"It was pretty nice and I had a good time," Ricky says.

"That's good because I have one more thing to show you," I said as I drove us to the mountain that was away from the city. And when we got to the top I parked the car "close your eyes I want you to be surprised on this"

"Ok," Ricky says.

I then get out of the car and went around to the other side and open the door and take his paw and take him in front.

"Ok open your eyes" I then saw him open his eyes.

"Wow" he then walked a little "this is beautiful" Ricky says and I smile.

"Yeah, you are" I then saw him blush.

We stayed there for a while until it was getting late and so we went back home and went to bed. And yes he was in bed with me.

"Did you have a good time on our date?"

"Yes I had a good time and I had fun and I look forward to our next one," Ricky says.

I smile as we fall asleep.