20

Special chapter for Silver and Aaron.

NO ONES POV

After Jacob gave up his business and gave it to Silver and Aaron they took over it and handled it pretty good.

Silver became the boss and Aaron became his second in command of the business.

And I bet your wondering did those 2 ever get married? And the answer is yes.

You see Aaron wanted to marry Silver, but Silver didn't and so Aaron told him to let's make a bet and who ever wins gets to choice. And they agreed to this bet.

They fought each other Silver used his knifes to fight and Aaron used his fighting skills to fight.

And the winner was Aaron when he over powered Silver and held him down and won.

They did get married, but Silver didn't want a big Wedding event and so they just went to a judge and they got married and put on rings.

And as time went by Silver and Aaron were doing business and handling a place that they owed money too and when they got there they saw a lot of people and they looked starving.

Aaron then saw a baby tiger wolf hybrid crying and was alone with no one around.

Aaron then went to it and picked it up.

"Who's child is this?" Aaron asks.

"We don't know, the parents just Abandoned it here a couple days ago and never came back" someone says.

"Watcha got there?" Silver asks walking to him.

"This baby is a hybrid and abandoned" Aaron then looks at him "I'm taking him"

"What?" Silver says being confused "why?"

"I was abandoned when I was young and I will not let this little guy end the same way" Aaron says.

"No, Absolutely not we are not bringing a baby" Silver says.

"I've made up my mind Silver and you can't change it" Aaron says "so deal with it"

Silver groans "fine" he walks away "but he's yours and keep it away from me"

After that they left and gave them more time to get the money if they handed over the baby and they did.

After a while having the baby Silver started liking it when the baby kicked Aaron in the face changing him.

He laughed over that and that is what started him liking the baby.

And they decided to name him Axel.

As the years went back Aaron gave Axel a good life and silver taught him how to defend himself if needed.

And they kept the crime business a secret from Axel so that he could have a normal life like any other kid does.

And they were happy with their little family.
================================================