19

NO ONES POV

It has been a few months now and Rick was close to giving birth any day now and Jacob hasn't done any business in a while.

Aaron and Silver were doing pretty good running the business and they rarely needed the Jacob's help, but they would call when they did.

And for Jacob since he was still really rich he made bank accounts for his boys that will soon be born. And Jacob opened his own business without the other business he use to do. He still owns his other business and was still the boss.

While Rick was always at home since he was close to giving birth to the boys.

But right now Jacob and Ricky were at the beach at Jacob's beach house and they were both on the beach laying in some chairs enjoying the sun.

Oh and they got married, but had a small wedding since he was pregnant. They just went to a justice of the peace and got married and put on rings.

"This is nice" Ricky says resting in the sun.

"I agree" Jacob says "how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok" Ricky says "the boys are moving a little, but not to much"

"That's good" Jacob says.

They stayed outside for a while until they went in and Jacob made dinner since it was just them 2 at the beach house.

After dinner they went into the movie room and watched movies and was having a good time together.

But when it got late they went to sleep.

**next day**

When they wake up Jacob made breakfast and then he went into town to do some errands and that left Ricky alone.

While Ricky was alone in the house he was sitting in a chair on the porch looking at the beach.

Ricky was enjoying the view when he felt movement inside his stomach and he touched his stomach

"It's ok boys" Ricky says "your father will be back soon" he the groans as the movement inside "why are you moving so much" he groans again "please stop"

He then got his phone and called Jacob.

"Hello" Jacob says.

"Jacob the boys are moving a lot and it's starting to hurt" Ricky says.

"Ok, I'm on my way back right now" Jacob says.

After that they hung up and as Ricky was waiting the babies were still moving a lot and it was really starting to hurt.

But when Jacob finally arrived he got Ricky into the car and they went straight to the hospital.

As they were heading that way Jacob did his best to help Ricky keep the babies calm and from moving a lot. But it wasn't working.

When they finally arrived Jacob found the closes parking spot and then got Ricky and took him inside and told the lady at the desk and they took him into a room and left them in there for a few minutes.

When the doctor showed up he checked Ricky and it turns out it was time to give birth, but only when his water broke could they start.

When Ricky's water finally broke after an hour they went to work.

Jacob stayed with Ricky as he gave birth.

After a couple hours Ricky gave birth to the first one and it was a raccoon baby.

Since the other one wasn't ready to come out the nurse took the baby to get cleaned up and checked out.

When she returned she gave the baby raccoon to Ricky and he held him.

"He's so small" Rick says looking at him.

"Yeah, but he'll get bigger" they then saw the baby open his eyes "awwww, he has your eyes" Jacob says "may I?" He opens his arms. Rick then hand him the baby and he holds him "no one will ever hurt my little fella"

After a few minutes the other baby was ready to come out and the nurse took the baby raccoon away and the doctor got to work.

But since it was bigger then the last one it took a bit longer for the next one to come out.

But when it finally did they saw the baby tiger and the nurse cleaned him up as well and handed the baby over to spend some time with it before the nurse brought back the other baby.

"You finally come into the world my little one" Ricky says holding the baby tiger.

"He's going to break hearts" Jacob says.

"So Will our other son" Ricky says.

"Sorry Ricky, but I don't think so, he's really small" Jacob says "I think it might be the other way around where people want to be with him instead"

"You don't know that, they were just born and they may just surprise you" Ricky says.

"And I look forward to seeing that" Jacob says.

After a few minutes the nurse brought back the other baby and Rick held both of them.

Jacob sits on the bed and they talked about names for the boys.

It took a while, but they finally decided to name the boys. They named the baby raccoon Wyatt and the baby tiger Leo.

Rick had to stay in the hospital for a few days after he gave birth, but then they went home together with the baby boys.

THE END
======================================================

THE END======================================================