9

JACOB POV

It has been 2 weeks since I force mated Ricky as mine and he is more terrified of me and he doesn't talk to me either. 

Ricky also leaves me when we go to bed. We go to bed together, but in the morning he's somewhere else asleep.

But right now I was in my office that was at my house and I was thinking.

"Penny for your thoughts, boss?" Silver asks.

"I'm just thinking"

"About Rick?" Silver asks.

"Yeah" I then sigh "how is he?"

"He's getting better" Silver says.

After that, we just kept talking.

RICK POV

I was in the kitchen eating a sandwich and Aaron was watching me as he was on his phone.

When he wasn't looking I grabbed the frying pan and then I hit Aaron's head with it and that knocks him out. I then go to him and check him and I sigh in relief that he was still alive.

"I'm sorry"

I then grabbed the gun that he had on his belt and then I ran out of the house.

SILVER POV

After our talk was over I went to look for Rick and Aaron and as I looked around the house I didn't see them. Until I went to the kitchen and when I got there I saw Aaron on the ground.

I then went to him and shook him and he groans as he wakes up.

"What are you doing on the floor and where's Rick?" I ask.

"Rick hit me with that frying pan over there" he points to it "and just before I blacked out I saw him run out of the house" "Aaron says as he rubs his head.

"The boss is going to be pissed" I then stand up "you stay here and take care of your head, while I go talk to the boss"

"Ok," Aaron says.

After that, I left the kitchen and went to the bosses office. When I get there I walk in.

"What is it Silver?" the boss asks.

"I've got bad news boss"

"And what's that?" the boss asks.

"Rick hit Aaron with a frying pan and then ran out of the house"

"WHAT" the boss yells with anger and worry "FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME" I nod "and he must not be harmed"

"You got it boss and don't worry I'll find him and bring him back to you"

"Good," the boss says.

After that, I left and went searching for Rick.

**sometime later**

JACOB POV

I was in my office waiting for Silver to bring back my Ricky and Aaron were getting checked from the doctor and it turns out he has a concussion and so he was told to stay in bed and rest.

Just then my door opens and I see Silver dragging Ricky into here.

"Here you go boss," Silver says and throws Ricky to the floor.

"That wasn't very nice Ricky to try run away and giving Aaron a concussion"

"I'm going to go check on him," Silver says and then leaves.

"Why did you do it, Ricky?"

"I wanted to leave, I don't like it here and after what you did to me and force mating," Ricky says.

"I did that because I care about you"

"If you cared about me you'd let me go" he then stands up "haven't you ever heard if you love someone set them free"

"Yes I have heard of that" I then got closer to him "but I care about you too much to let you go" I then grab him "you scared me when you ran away and I can't let that happen again" I then bring him into my chest and hug him "you may not like me and that's fine" I then pulled a needle out "but that doesn't matter to me because I do care and I'm sorry"

"For wha-" I then put the needle into his neck and he gasps and passes out while he was still by my chest.

"I'm sorry Ricky" I then pick him up "but you can't leave me and I don't plan on losing you either"

After that, I took him to the dungeon and chained him up and then I put him on the bed that was in there and then I kissed his head and then I closed the door and locked it and then I went to my room.