1-10

C1

"How heartless!" Shang Wuxin looked at the man opposite her and said expressionlessly. Even though she was betrayed, she did not show any sign of sadness, but no one knew that the hands in her sleeves were already beginning to turn white.

A man with a pair of peach-colored eyes was sitting opposite of Shang Wuxin. A hint of sadness flashed across his eyes, but was quickly replaced by desire. Wasn't this the reason why he had been hiding beside Shang Wuxin for so many years? As long as he killed this woman, he would be able to rise to prominence in the future. He would also be able to take over the transfer order from the police station and become the new mayor. He would be in charge of the entire A City.

"Shang Wuxin, you witch!" The man malevolently looked at the enchanting woman who was drugged by him and said with a smile, "Do you know?" My parents were killed by you all these years, all these years, I've been wanting to kill you all the time, you know? How disgusting it is for me to stay with you. I don't love you at all! "

Shang Wuxin sat on the fiery red sofa in her red dress, looking at the man she had really loved, her heart filled with sorrow. The man who drugged him and wanted to kill him was called Du Xingfeng, he was his secret boyfriend. Why was he doing this in secret? It was because he had offended too many evil enemies in the righteous path that she was afraid that someone would hurt her man. That was why she had intentionally raised many lovers ... but all of them were for the sake of protecting her boyfriend, Du Xingfeng.

"Ha ha-ha ha-ha ..." After a long while, he finally recovered his senses and looked at the man across from him. Shang Wuxin unsteadily stood up and came before the man, the man was momentarily stiff, but he remembered that Shang Wuxin had been poisoned with such a toxic drug, how could he possibly kill him? How could he not think of seeing how this woman, whom everyone feared, had died in front of him?

Shang had no intention of touching Du Xingfeng's pair of peach blossom eyes. She had to admit that Du Xingfeng's looks and disguised personality were things she loved, which was why she had ignored her dangerous identity and left such a man by her side.

"He really is their son, to be able to hide by my side for so many years, even I almost believe that you really love me!" Shang Wuji smiled coquettishly as he stroked the bridge of his nose from man to man, "What a disappointment, it's rare that I fell in love with a man, how could this be the result!"

She had been wary of this man, but they had been in love for ten years. From the age of seventeen to the age of twenty-seven, she had been wary and repulsed by this man from the start until she gradually relaxed, no longer carrying any weapons beside him. The men's food was no longer checked in private, but it was the trust that gave her the baton.

"A witch like you already has such strong defenses at such a young age. If I wasn't pretending, how could I have killed you!" Du Xingfeng looked at the beautiful woman who had been beautiful since she was seventeen until she was twenty-seven years old. He could not deny that she was really interested in Shang Wuxin, and if such a woman was nice to him, it would be hard for her not to be attracted to him. Moreover, Shang had been kind to him for so many years, it was a pity that they were born enemies.

She touched the bridge of the nose of the man to his thin lips, and then, as always, she kissed the man on the lips. The difference was that this time, the man did not respond eagerly, and Shang did not have any enjoyment in it either.

After the one-sided kiss ended, Shang Wuxin looked at this man and sighed. They had been dating for so many years, except for kissing and hugging each other. She had thought that perhaps this man was cherishing the terrible memory in her heart, but now ...