206-210

C206

The three leaders, the support of the world's richest man, Nangong Country's support from King Lu Qian, Leng Yufeng's bravery and battling skills, and Shang Bin's inadvertence in using troops and craftiness, all of Qing Country had fallen into Shang's hands, all of Qing Country was controlled by Shang's army.

Shang Tong, Nan Gong Qian and Leng Yufeng walked into the royal palace. At this moment, the royal palace was still stacking the unprocessed corpses, and the imperial guards who were dressed in the military charms were lying on the cold floor, as if it was a sacrifice to their power.

Nangong Qian coldly looked at these corpses without a shred of sympathy. In the past, Nangong Qian wanted power, and more than once, he wanted to step into another country's territory. But now, Nangong Qian only wanted to feel gratified, because the power in his heart would grow even stronger in the future.

Leng Yufeng did not feel any discomfort as he stepped in the pool of blood on the ground. In one sense, Leng Yufeng was a meritorious general who protected his country, but on the other hand, he was a murderer, and the number of lives he took was countless. Who knew how many innocent people there were, but they were also Leng Yufeng's enemies.

The reek of blood and blood filled Shang's nose. He had never imagined that one day he would be the initiator of a war. From today onwards, the palace would no longer be the emperor of the empire, but the map of Shang's empire, and she would be the starting point of this war in history.

Walking into this palace, he saw that whether it was the Emperors or the Emperors' children, they were all controlled there. Shang was not in the mood to walk up to the Dragon Throne and sit down.

"Hmm? It seems like we're missing one person! " Shang Wuxin said softly.

Leng Yufeng understood the meaning behind Shang's words, and whispered into his ear, "He Nian fled when the army attacked the capital, and now the people below are searching with all their might!"

Shang Wuxin did not seem to care, but Leng Yufeng, this He Nian, must be found. He gestured to the group below. He immediately understood and left with his men. At the same time, the Blood Shang Army also moved out in search of a general who was no longer of use.

"We have lost today!" He just stood there and looked at Shang Wuxin sitting on the throne that once belonged to him, while his heart was filled with grief. He did not want to kill Shang Wuxin, but the Human Emperor knew that all of these were impossible.

"These children are innocent. Prince Shang, please let them go!" This caused many of the princes and princesses that had been invited to be in disbelief. Normally, their royal father wouldn't care about them and basically didn't have any feelings for them, but now, their royal father had done this. Many princes and princesses were moved to tears.

At this moment, Nangong Qian was sitting beside Shang Wuxin. However, he was not sitting on a dragon throne, but a chair beside Shang Wuxin. Hearing the words of the Emperor, Nangong Qian sneered, and the expression under the mask became even colder.

"Emperor Qing, things are already like this and you still want to scheme?" Let these people go? Heh, isn't the Emperor's current appearance just to let these princes and princesses return to their country? " He was very clear that if he wanted to use his father's kindness to move the people so much, how could these princes and princesses who lived so long not be concerned about this country? In the future, there would be endless amounts of revenge, and the elimination of the roots was a principle that Nangong Qian had always believed in.

After his scheme was exposed, the emperor's face suddenly turned pale. Looking at his moved son and daughter staring at him in disbelief, the emperor knew that he was doomed.