171-175

C171

Silence, a room full of silence.

The two of them who had been flirting just a moment ago were now completely silent. Even the red light in the room could not cover up the gloomy silence.

Looking at the silent Han Xuanhao, a feeling of being wronged rose up from within Shang's heart. This feeling came too quickly, and it even caused Shang Wuxin's expression to change. The person who only knew how to take him away was now feeling like he was a weakling who had been wronged.

Actually, it was not as if Shang Wuxin had never considered telling Han Xuanhao about the relationship between him and Nangong Qian, but when Shang Wuxin saw Han Xuanhao, he knew that he should not hide it from him. Since he knew what he was thinking, then no matter what the result was, Shang Wuxin would not want others to deceive him.

Shang Wuxin knew that for Nangong Qian, Han Xuanhao would be even more difficult to accept. After all, Han Xuanhao was his first man since the relationship between Nangong Qian and him had started. It was just like how it was even worse to be able to get something that was clearly yours but was taken away by someone else.

Seeing that Han Xuanhao's eyes were downcast and did not even look at her, Shang Chen did not want to restrain his aura of violence. She did not want to miss Xuan Hao at this time, even if Shang Guanmo knew how selfish he was, even if Han Xuanhao did not accept it, he would destroy him today.

"Do you mind?" Shang's voice was ethereal and misty, as cold as the frosty moon. The flawless hand gently caressed Han Xuanhao's throat. It should have been a gentle action, but only Shang did not know what was in it.

Just when Shang's careless fingers were about to crush that delicate throat, Han Xuanhao's voice floated out. It was different from his usual frivolousness and pretentious allure, only a deep sense of disappointment. "I do mind, I really do mind!"

Han Xuanhao felt a stabbing pain in his heart. He already knew in his heart that Shang Wuxin did not belong to him alone, and he could not keep Shang Wuxin by himself. However, once he made a decision in his heart, Han Xuanhao knew that anything that was generous and willing would be nonsense when the matter was heard by his ears. When he thought about how the woman he loved had once been under another man, Han Xuanhao wanted to kill Nangong Qian.

Shang Tong's fingers that were caressing Han Xuanhao's neck trembled slightly, but in an instant, Han Xuanhao did not notice it.

"I really do mind!" Shang was not in the mood to get close to the ear of Han Xuan Hao, he licked Han Xuan Hao's ear lightly with his tongue, his tone was even softer than ever, coupled with the fact that his voice was no longer concealing his soft and suppressive voice, it was already a sweet and soft voice, captivating, like a piece of honey coated with poison, but extremely poisonous and irresistible.

Just when the killing intent deep in Shang Xin's eyes was about to leave his neck, Han Xuanhao suddenly suppressed Shang Wuxin. His long and narrow eyes stared at Xin Er, who still had killing intent in them. "Xin'er ..." The bitter kiss fell into Shang's eyes, nose bridge, pink lips ...

Perhaps it was because Han Xuanhao had such an indifferent side that Shang Guanhao was so shocked. With Han Xuanhao saying "my son", Shang Guanxin felt his heart burn as he slowly moved his hand away and began to wrap his arms around Han Xuanhao's neck.

The two of them stuck closely to each other. Shang could not help but feel Han Xuanhao's tongue burning hotly in his mouth. The lilac tongue was entangled by his tongue, lightly or heavily sucked by him, waves after waves of throbbing went into Shang's heart, muddleheaded and intoxicated by Han Xuanhao's kiss. At this moment, Shang had actually forgotten the nightmare and pain he had experienced, and was only enjoying this kiss that made people blush and their heartbeats.